A Very Glee Christmas 2x10

Christmas. Blake's favorite holiday of the year. She loves the blissful feeling everything seems to develop when the season rolls around. The chill I'm the air causing everyone to bundle up, the hot chocolate, the food on Christmas Day. What's there not to love?

[New Direction Girls]
We're on the island of misfit toys
Here we don't wanna stay

Everyone stands around the tree that is placed in the center of the choir room. Blake takes a shiny piece of tinsel and drapes it across the upper end of the tree. She smiles over to Mercedes who hands her an ornament to hang up.

[New Direction Boys ]
We want to travel with Santa Claus

[All]
In his magic sleigh

[Artie]
A pack full of toys means a sack full of joys
For millions of girls and for millions of boys

[New Directions]
When Christmas Day is here
The most wonderful day of the year

Blake walks over to the seats with Ace, needing to help wrap more boxes to put under the tree. The brunette takes a seat next to Quinn and Ace sits next to Sam. Quinn's face brightens up at the sight of the girl.

[Sam]
A jack-in-the-box waits for children to shout

[Quinn]
Wake up!
Don't you know that it's time to come out!

[New Directions]
When Christmas Day is here
The most wonderful day of the year

Mike grabs Blake's hand and helps her up. He places his hand in hers, the two dancing around the room. Blake lets out a joyous laugh as her friend begins to spin her in a circle.

Toys galore scattered on the floor
There's no room for more
And it's all because of Santa Claus

[Ace]
A scooter for Jimmy

[Blake]
A dolly for Sue

[Sam]
The kind that will even say

[Brittany]
"How do you do?"

[New Directions]
When Christmas Day is here
The most wonderful day of the year

Blake walks back over to the tree, needing to add more decoration. She stands on her tippy toes, unable to hang the ornament in her hand. She frowns slightly until a pair of string hands lifts her up by her waist. She looks behind her and sees Finn smiling as he holds her in the air. She giggles and quickly hangs up the ornament. He sets her down and she gives him a quick kiss on the nose as a thank you.

[Brittnay]
How'd you like to be a spotted elephant?

[Artie]
Or a choo-choo with square wheels on your caboose!

[Quinn]
Or a water pistol that shoots..... jelly?

[New Directions]
We're all Misfits!

If we're on the island of unwanted toys
We'll miss all the fun with the girls and the boys
When Christmas Day is here
The most wonderful, wonderful
Wonderful, wonderful
Wonderful day of the year!

Everyone gathers back around the tree and they place the Christmas items they had been working on under said tree. Blake smiles at the handiwork the club managed to pull off. She dusts her hands off and turns around to look at Finn, who wraps an arm around her.

"Hey, guys." Mr. Schue smiles, "What's this?"

"We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit Mr. Schue." Blake responds, chipper.