Sadie Hawkins 4x11

Blake lays on her bed with her homework sprawled out in front of her. She has a duo scene to memorize with her partner in Simon's class, as well as a new song for Madame Tibideaux's. The only person who hasn't assigned her anything is Cassandra.

Blake continues to highlight her triggers and write down her tactics as she listens to Blaine and Sam converse over their FaceTime call.

"I'm telling you, it's been keeping me up at night." Sam tells them. "Something weird's going on with the Warblers. They're doing all those weird flips and superhuman jumps at Sectionals."

Blaine nods, "Exactly, that's why they won." He states obviously.

"And where was Roundfaced Warbler?" Sam questions. "You said he was there when you went back to Dalton, but come Sectionals, poof, he's gone."

"You mean Trent?" Blake chimes in.

The boys look at her confused, "How do you know Trent?" Blaine quirks a brow.

Blake shrugs shyly, "Sebastian."

Blaine stares at her, mouth agape before turning his attention back to Sam. "So, what are you saying?"

"I think they cheated at Sectionals."

Blake sighs, "Sam, you can't make accusations like that without any kind of evidence." She tries to tell him levelheadedly.

"Well, then, I'll find some evidence." Sam says confidently.

"What do you mean I'll?" Blake smirks. "This sounds like a we kind of mission."

Sam smiles like a child, "Yes!" He exclaims.

Blaine sighs defeatedly, "I guess if Blake is in, I'm in too." He grins.

"Great!" Blake claps. "So in order for this to work, I need to know all the details. Whatever you guys find, tell me and I can help decipher stuff. While you do that, I think it's time to find out what happened to Trent." She says determined.

"It's like the Three musketeers!" Sam looks at them happily. "Seriously, best trio ever."

Sam then waves goodbye to Blake and exits the call, but before Blaine could get away Blake stops him.

"Oh Blainey days." She teases. "You are so cute."

"What?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"You like him." She states as she sips her iced tea.

Blaine's face goes pale white as he tries to deny her claim, "W-wha- no. No I don't."

"Oh honey, you can't lie to me." Blake smiles gently. "Why didn't you tell me you were into him before?"

Blaine huffs, but gives into Blake's kindness. He should've known that she'd be the one to pick up on it. "I don't know." He shrugs, rubbing his arm. "I just assumed that since you're so close with Kurt, you'd get mad at me."

Blake tilts her head, "Blaine..." She cooes. "I couldn't be mad at you just because you're moving on. I think now that you two got closure that it's healthy for both of you to have a crush on someone new." She explains. "Do I agree with what you did to Kurt? No. But I still love you and I want you to be happy. Plus, I think he likes you back..."

Blaine shakes his head in disbelief, "No way. Sam is straight. I think he's dating Brittany."

"He's not." Blake denies. "I actually heard that she and River have a thing..."

Blaine's eyes widen, "I thought she and Ace were still together."

"They were." Blake nods. "But they agreed it would probably be best to wait until they can stop long distance."