I Kissed A Girl 3x07

"He's been an absolute mess for the entire weekend." Kurt complains as he leans against the locker next to Blake's

"How?" Blake raises an eyebrow.

"I walked past his room Saturday night and he was cuddling that bear he got you last year for Valentine's Day while staring at the picture he has of you by his bedside." Kurt stares at her seriously.

Blake sighs, "Is it really that bad?" She cringed slightly.

"Yes." Kurt deadpans, "He belted 'I Will Always Love You' in the shower. It's that bad."

"It's not like we broke up." Blake defends, "I just needed some time to reevaluate myself."

"I know." Kurt nods, "And I find it very mature if you to do so, but please," He begs her, "Figure it out soon. I can't deal with him anymore." Kurt says desperately.

Blake chuckles slightly, "I'm trying, I promise. I just don't think it's fair to him that I'm jealous of his relationship with Rachel. If he wants to be friends with her, he should be allowed to do so without me getting worried over it."

"I mean, she has tried to date him multiple times. I feel like your jealousy is justified." Kurt counters.

"I know, but I've never really thought I was the type to be jealous. I just think it would be good for me to figure that out so Finn and I both know what our boundaries are."

"Well, just know that he misses you. A lot." Kurt rolls his eyes, "It's cute and annoying at the same time."

"I miss him too." Blake admits, "It won't be for much longer. I just needed a minute to process some things, and honestly having the weekend to myself really gave me some clarity."

"What did you realize?"

"That the reason why I'm so insecure is that I've been looking at our relationship all wrong. I always thought that I was the last choice. He dated Quinn, then Rachel, tried to go back to Quinn and then chose me." Blake closes her locker door, "I guess I just assumed it meant I was his last option when I should've looked at it like he saved the best for last kind of a thing."

Kurt nods, "He definitely did save the best for last." He smiles, linking their arms together, "I don't think I've ever seen him as infatuated with someone as he is with you. He is absolutely head over heels in love with you."

Blake blushes, "I'm in love with him too."

"So does that mean you'll call off the break?" Kurt asks hopefully.

"We'll see." Blake shrugs unsurely.

Blake and Kurt begin to walk down the hallway towards their classes when they watch as Brittany hands out a Pixy stick to the students in front of her, "If elected, I will make sure to have sugary treats available at all times. It helps the concentration. That's what George Washington said."

Blake notices Kurt freeze in his spot and she rubs his arm, "It'll be fine. I'm sure it'll take a lot more than candy to secure votes." She tries to reassure him.

Kurt looks defeated and sighs. Blake gives him a sympathetic smile and rests her head on his shoulder. Right at that moment the duo's piece is interrupted by a rat scurrying towards them.

"How's the concession speech going?" Jacob Ben Israel asks, "Can I print an early copy on my blog?"

Blake rolls her eyes at the boy as Kurt purses his lips, "Who says I'm ready to concede? I'm leading that hockey playing kid by ten percent."

"But that's mostly because he's in a medically
induced coma after being brutally checked in a game last week." Jacob explains, "Also, you're trailing Brittany by seventeen points. If this was a horse race, you'd be glue."