Special Education 2x09

This is Blake's look for Sectionals 🤍

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     "Sam, give it back!" Blake exclaims, reaching over the boy.

"No." He teases, holding her songbook high in the air to where she can't reach it. "Not unless you tell me what this one's about."

"Why do you wanna know?" She interrogates.

"Because you're my friend and I want to know about all the amazing things you write about."

Before Sam even realizes it, Quinn walks behind him and quickly snatched the book out of his hand. "Here you go, B." She smiles, handing the girl her book.

"Thank you, Q." Blake sticks her tongue out at Sam causing him to roll his eyes.

"No fair." He mumbles, "You guys always team up on me."

Quinn smiles, "You just make it too easy."

Blake laughs at the boy and high fives Quinn. Before Sam can quip back with something, Mr. Schue walks in prompting Rachel to stand up. "Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement. I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at Sectionals."

"How about I launch you... to the moon." Blake says sassily, causing everyone to laugh.

Mr. Schuester holds back a smile, "I have an announcement first. Two things. First, our competition at Sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move." He explains, "Now if we're gonna beat them, we need to do what they can't. Dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance."

Blake smiles at Mike excitedly, leaning back and giving him a high five, one he happily returns. "You go Chang!" She smiles.

Rachel looks at her teacher confused, "Wait, they're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?"

Mr. Schuester looks at the girl, bracing himself for a fit, "You're not getting a solo for this competition Rachel."

Rachel's jaw drops and Mercedes smiles, "Finally!" She exclaims, "So what song do I get to sing?"

Mr. Schuester smiles as he looks at Blake and Sam, "I was thinking that the winners of our duets competition would take the leads."

Blake looks at her teacher in shock as the students around her mumble congratulations to the two. Blake looks at Sam to see him having the same shocked face as well.

Tina gives Blake a hug from behind, "You deserve this." She whispers.

"Thank you." Blake smiles, giving the girl a small kiss on the cheek.

Rachel looks at her teacher appalled, "Ken and Barbie?! Wait a-a-are are you trying to throw this?"

Blake furrows her eyebrows, "I'm not even blonde."