Theatricality 1x20

This is Blake's dress for this chapter 🤍

             ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     In the choir room, Blake can't help but look at Tina with a sad look in her eyes. Instead of her friend wearing her usual attire, which Blake actually admired. The poor girl is wearing joggers, which is definitely not her style.

"It's so weird." Artie mumbles.

"This so isn't you." Finn shakes his head.

"I feel like an Asian Branch Davidian." Tina says, sadly.

Mr. Schue looks at his student, concerned. "Tina, are there any other looks you can try?"

"Biker Chick?" Santana suggests.

Tina quickly puts her thumb down, indicating she hates the idea.

"Cowgirl?" Finn asks.

"Sexy nerd?" Blake says.

Tina looks over to her friend and shakes her head, holding back a laugh.

"Hood rat." Mercedes states.

Quinn looks at the girl, "Computer programmer."

"Cross-country skier." Brittany says, trying her best to be helpful.

"Catholic schoolgirl." Puck smirks.

"Happy meal, no onions. Or a chicken." Brittany smiles.

Blake looks over to the blonde, "Are you hungry Britt?"

"A little." The girl nods.

"I'll get you a happy meal later okay?" Blake nods her head.

Brittany smiles, "Can I get ice cream too?"

"Of course."

Tina sighs, "Look, I appreciate it, guys,but it just isn't me. I know who I am, and I'm not allowed to show it. It's like communism."

Rachel then shows up in the choir room, with an obvious look of nervousness on her face. "Guys, we have a serious problem. You know how I've been doing some deep background on Vocal Adrenaline?"

"Isn't that against the rules?" Artie looks at the brunette skeptically.

"No, not at all." Rachel shakes her head. "Or probably. Whatever!" She brushes by her potential rule break, "Anyway, what I figured out; I rooted through the Dumpsters behind the Carmel auditorium and I found eighteen empty boxes of Christmas lights."

Tina's eyes widen, "Oh no."

"Which led me to Joelle Fabrics. I asked them about red Chantilly lace. They were sold out."

"Oh sweet Jesus." Mercedes mutters.

"This cannot be happening." Blake shakes her head.

"Oh my." Kurt puts his head in his hands.