The First Time 3x05

Blake saunters through the hallway, a new found confidence in her step. She just got done rehearsing "America" with Santana who happens to be playing Anita. Artie really knows how to cast for the best results. Santana and Blake's chemistry is off the charts and none of the directors had any notes for their performance.

The brunette smiles as she watches Finn hang up a poster for Kurt's campaign. Personally, Blake has no idea who she's going to vote for. She loves Kurt more than anything and his representation would be good for the school, but Brittany is also bringing massive girl power. It's a difficult situation, but she is leaning more towards Kurt. She's known him for longer and they've been best friends since the beginning of glee.

Blake leans up against the wall as she admires her boyfriend, "Hey." She smirks.

"Hey." He smiles, glancing at his girlfriend.

"So I'm assuming this means you're voting for Kurt?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah." He answers, "Unless you'd like me to vote for Rachel." Finn teases with a small smirk.

"You can't do this with Rachel." She quips back, leaning in to kiss him passionately.

Finn smiles into the kiss, loving wherever this newfound confidence came from. "Is this you trying to convince me to write your name on the ballot?" He says only pulling away from her face slightly.

Blake chuckles, "Definitely not. I'd make a terrible President." She straightens out his shirt slightly, "I'd go crazy with power."

"If it makes you feel any better, I think you'd make a hot President." He flirtatiously says, "I definitely wouldn't mind being your First Lady."

Blake throws her head back laughing, "You'd be the best First Lady." She compliments, "But I'm still not running for student body president. Way too much drama for me."

Finn plants another kiss on her lips, "So, how's the Troubletones going?"

"It's going well." Blake nods, "I'm learning a lot actually. A lot more than when she was my coach for Vocal Adrenaline, which is odd, but oh well." She laces her hand through his, "How are the New Directions?"

"Awful." He bluntly stated, "We're miserable without you guys. Mr. Schue was pissed when he found out you switched." Finn reveals to her, "It was a way bigger loss to him than I think he realized."

"Good." Blake smirks, "Serves him right."

"Everyone else really misses you though. Puck was upset you didn't talk to him about it. Quinn's also been kinda weird since you left."

Blake sighs, "I'm worried about her. Please keep an eye on her when I'm not around." She asks her boyfriend.

"I will." He nods, "Don't worry."

"I heard that the Ohio State football recruiter is coming." Blake wiggles her eyebrows, "Are you excited?"

Finn nods, "I'm stoked actually. They're looking for a new quarterback."

"No." Blake shakes her head making Finn furrow his eyebrows in confusion, "They're looking for you." She smiles, poking his chest.

Finn's face goes from confusion to happiness, "You really think I've got a chance?"

"One hundred percent." Blake confirms, "You've got this in the bag. They'd be stupid not to recruit you."

"I can't believe we're actually doing this."

"We're accomplishing our dreams." Blake shrugs, "We're growing up. And I'm so glad I get to do it with you." Blake stares at him lovingly.

" I know. And hey, I was thinking, um, Burt and my mom are out canvassing all week, and I have the house to myself. Maybe you could come over?" He questions with a mischievous smirk on his face.