Rumours 2x19

"Hey." Blake whispers as she walks up to Sam who's at his locker. Sam recently has lost his house and has only told her, Quinn and Kurt about it. Blake has been doing everything in her power to help him out. Giving him some of Derek's old clothes, non-perishable food items, babysitting assistance, she even bought him an extra mattress just so they had another place to sleep.

Sam smiles, "Hey."

Blake pulls out a bag she had hiding behind her back, "I went clothes shopping this weekend and thought you and your siblings could use this."

Sam opens the bag and a variety of clothing for him and his siblings lays in there. He pulls the girl in for a hug, "Thank you Blake. Seriously, you have no idea how much this has been helping."

"Of course." Blake nods, "I'm not just gonna let you struggle. Oh and I talked to my dad, he said if you guys need anything food wise to just come and take your pick from the things we have at our house. Or you can bring your family over for dinner." She tells him.

Sam shakes his head, "I don't want to overstep. I'm already taking too much from you."

"Sam," Blake gives him a stern look, "You're one of my best friends, I want to help you. You're not taking anything if I'm giving it to you."

He sighs, "Alright." He nods, "And Stacey has been asking when you're gonna come over again. She doesn't really have anyone who will willingly play with Barbie's with her, so she's taken a liking to you."

Blake laughs, "Whenever you need me there, just let me know. I love hanging out with you guys."

"Okay, how about this weekend?" He asks.

"Absolutely." Blake confirms, "I'll be there."

"Awesome." He smiles.

The two head to the choir room, both sitting next to each other. Blake proceeds to tell him about what her family is cooking for dinner that night, just in case he'd like to bring his family over.

"What the hell is this, dude?" Finn yells, walking into the choir room. 'What mouthy brunette former football team manager is having a Moonlight Motel rendezvous with a big-lipped blondie?'"

Blake and Sam look at Finn confused, "Where- where does it say that?" Sam asks, not understanding why he's worked up.

"Right on the front page of the school newspaper!" Finn exclaims.

Quinn pulls Finn back, "You don't seriously believe this do you?"

"Well, why shouldn't I?" He looks over at Blake, "Why wouldn't she lie to me like every other girl has?"

"Finn, what are you talking about?" Blake asks exasperated, "What do you mean lie to you?"

"You're hooking up with him!" Finn yells again.

"No, I'm not." Blake defends, "Who even showed you this?" She asks, referring to the paper.

"My money's on Rachel." Puck interjects.

Blake rolls her eyes, "Of course." She glances behind Finn and notices Rachel standing there. Blake marches over to the short brunette, "Why the hell would you do that?" Blake hisses.

Rachel shrugs, "I feel like Finn deserves to know the truth. He shouldn't be wasting time on a girl like you who clearly can't commit to him."

"That's it!" Blake screams as she lunges for the girl. Sam quickly shoots up and grabs her by the waist, pulling her back, "Just because you're still obsessed with him Rachel doesn't mean you get to spread lies about me!"

"It's not a lie!" Rachel yells back at her, "The only liar here is you. Finn deserves better!"

Sam sets Blake down in front of Puck and Quinn so the two can keep her under wraps just in case she gets closer to Rachel again.