Choke 3x18

Lin Manuel-Miranda as Simon Thatcher

              ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     The time has finally come. Blake's audition for NYADA's film and vocal performance program has come up much quicker than she originally anticipated. It's taken her a while to figure out what original song she was going to sing, but she finally decided. At first, she was going to sing one of her more pop centered songs, but she decided it would be best to do a song that's a little more theatrical based.

Every single one of her dreams were going to come true. She is on a high of excitement and confidence. No one and nothing can ruin her mood today.

Blake has naturally been avoiding drinking things like milk to reduce phlegm production and she's been carefully sanitizing her hands after touching her locker. While she is slightly cautious of germs, she's not overdoing it like Kurt who won't even kiss Blaine, terrified of getting sick. Or Rachel who seems to think chugging herbal tea is going to magically make her sing better.

"Hey." Finn greets her happily as he leans down to kiss her.

She happily stands on her tippy toes, pecking her boyfriend's lips. "Hi there."

The boy sighs content, "I'm really glad you're not overly superstitious about this audition."

Blake shrugs, "I've been practicing for months. There's no point in freaking myself out right now. I'll be freaked out enough at the actual audition." She chuckles.

Finn places his hands on her waist as he gives her a half smile, "You're gonna kill it. I know you will."

"I'm just worried." She admits. "I'm taking a huge risk by singing an original."

"Yeah, but who knows? That might be what sets you above everyone else." Finn encourages.

"You really think so?" Blake wraps her arms around his neck with a slight pout on her face.

Finn shakes his head, laughing. He kisses the pout away from her face. "Blake, I have heard you sing this song and rehearse the same two monologues at least a thousand times in the past month. If anyone is going to nail this audition, it's going to be you."

Blake's cheeks flush as she buries her head in his chest. "Thank you. I needed that."

"Of course, and if you ever get nervous, just look out into the audience and I'll be right there. Smiling up at you whenever you need me."

"I love you." She says, playing with the hairs on the nape of his neck.

"I love you too."

             ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     So many things seem to be going on this week. Apparently Santana, Mercedes, Tina, Brittany, and Sugar had made a joke about Coach Bieste's black eye, and Puck is in danger of not graduating. He needs to pass Ms. Doosenberry's geography test which makes Blake panic slightly. She knows how much Puck hates geography.