Preggers 1x04

"Would you like to inform me of why I'm currently walking around the mall by myself?" Blake asks her best friend sarcastically over the phone. "Cause last time I checked, you invited me here."

"Look I know, I know. I suck. It's just that I kinda got caught up in something." Ace explains to the passive aggressive girl.

"And what exactly did you get yourself caught up in?"

"I was um... talking to someone." The boy explains trying to get himself out of sharing.

"Who is someone? Look I'm not trying to be an ass but you did ditch your best friend for said person. Soooo I think I deserve to know."

Ace sighs dramatically, "why can't I just have my secrets?"

"Oh dear boy," Blake giggles "because that's not how best friends work."

"Fine..." he takes a deep breath, "I was talking to Quinn." He whispers almost inaudibly.

"Boy," Blake sasses. "You better speak up before I go to your house and-"

"I was talking to Quinn!" The boy says loudly so he wouldn't have to face the wrath of Blake Henley.

Blake's jaw drops for a moment, but she composed herself. "What do you mean you were talking to Quinn? Like Quinn Fabray? Finn's girlfriend Quinn Fabray? Your crush since sixth grade Quinn Fabray?"

"Yes." Ace sighs. "She needed help with some science homework. And we were partnered up by our teacher for the rest of the semester so we exchanged numbers." He explains, "and there's nothing suspicious happening, so you can avoid going down that rabbit hole."

"Well... I guess that's a valid reason to bail. You've been pardoned." Blake says jokingly.

"We'll gee thanks Mr. President." Ace says sarcastically.

"You're welcome." She smiles. "Alright well I'm gonna finish shopping so I'll see you tomorrow at school."

"Sounds good. Talk to you later."

The two friends hang up, and the girl walks into her favorite coffee/tea shop. She gets herself a Raspberry Passion Tango Tea Lemonade, and heads out of the shop. As she's walking she feels her phone buzz and goes to grab it out, but is suddenly interrupted by a larger body crashing into hers.

"What the hell?!" The girl yells as her drink splashes on her new shirt.

"Why are you yelling? You're the one who bumped into me." A snarky voice says.

Blake angrily looks up at the boy, she notices his pretty blue eyes and smooth brown hair. She'd normally find him quite attractive if it wasn't for his attitude.

"Excuse me?" She asks incredulously. "YOU bumped into ME. I was just grabbing my phone from my purse. And no one was in front of me before I grabbed it."

"That kinda proves my point, you weren't paying attention. Therefore you bumped into me." The boy smirks at her. "So I'll accept my apology now."

Blake laughs at the boy's cockiness, "In your dreams boy wonder. Never gonna happen."

The boy flashes his infamous smirk at her again. "Boy wonder huh? Didn't exactly think we were at the nickname stage yet. Haven't even got your actual name."

"Well don't hold your breath, cause you're not gonna get it."

"Come on." He smiles. "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

Normally Blake would just walk away and move on with her day. But something about the boy just grabbed her attention.

"Blake. Blake Henley."