Glee, Actually 4x10

It's finally Christmas time. Blake's favorite holiday of the year. No homework or classes to bother her for the next couple of weeks. It's just going to be her, cuddled up on the couch with hot chocolate, rereading the Harry Potter series while watching the snow fall. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

Meanwhile, at McKinley things don't seem to be going so well for Artie...

After falling on the ice, Finn kindly helps the boy to the nurses office and tells him to get some rest. What he wasn't expecting was to wake up and be able to walk.

"Tina! Look. Can you believe it?" He exclaims excitedly as he gestures to his fully functional legs.

The girl looks at him completely lost, "B-Believe w-what?"

Artie tilts his head, "Why are you stuttering again?"

A familiar voice emanates from behind him, "She never stopped because you never became friends."

Artie whips his head around, "Rory?!" He asks, shocked. "What are you doing here? And talk slowly, so I can understand you."

Rory smiles, "I'm your Christmas guardian angel. And I've granted your wish. Your car accident never happened. You were never in that dumb chair." He explains to him.

Artie shakes his head in disbelief, "That's insane."

"Don't believe me?" He lifts an eyebrow. "Ask Becky." He points over to the shorter blonde who walks up to Artie. His eyes widen at the sight of the girl as she is now pregnant.

"Merry Christmas, stud." She flirts. "Want to fool around? I can't get pregnant." She jokes, pointing at her stomach.

Artie's eyes widen, "What? No."

The girl walks away and Rory watches after her with sad eyes, "Becky's the school slut now. No one treats her with any respect."

"But I do." Artie counters. "I took her on a date."

"No, you didn't." Rory reveals. "You were too busy throwing losers in Dumpsters to give her any attention or treat her with kindness, and as a result, she never learned any self-respect."

Artie looks down the hallway and watches as Finn, Puck, and the rest of the jocks surround Kurt. He looks at them confused as Finn shoves Kurt against the lockers, "Hey! Hey, Kurt! Nice cape! Who are you supposed to be... Super Homo?"

Artie immediately approaches the lot of them, "What are you guys doing?"

"Just having some fun with Little Lord Gay Boy."

"But you guys aren't straight douche bags." Artie looks at them, not understanding how things could have gone this badly.

Suddenly a loud scoff comes from someone who walks past them, "Did you fall and hit your head or something? You're looking at the biggest ass wipes on the planet."

Artie's jaw drops as he watches a very angry looking Blake walk past him. She's wearing black ripped jeans, a Linkin Park t-shirt, heavy eyeliner, her helix and her nose are now pierced, and her hair is at shoulder length. Very different from the Blake he remembers.

"Oh look, the racoon speaks." Finn smirks. "You really just don't learn do you?"

"You know, it's too bad that you look all dark and broody." Puck leans closer to her. "You'd actually be kinda pretty if you stopped dressing like you were going to a funeral."

Blake rolls her eyes, "Let me know when you see someone wear a Linkin Park t-shirt to a funeral." She snarks. "But I wouldn't expect you to know that by how many times you were dropped on your head as a kid."