Sexy 2x15

Blake smiles brightly as she clutches her songbook to her chest. She makes her way over to Finn's locker, having exciting news to tell him. She notices the tall boy and basically starts skipping over to him.

"Hey." Blake says, happily.

Finn looks down at the girl, "Hey." He examines her face, "You look happy."

"I am." She nods, "I finally finished writing it."

He looks at her confused, "Finished what?"

"The song." She practiced buzzes in her spot.

Finn looks at her excitedly, "Really?"

"Yeah." She grins, "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to read it?" She asks, "I mean, I still have to set it to music so it's not completely done but-"

He puts his hand over her mouth to stop her rambling, "Blake," He laughs, "I'd love to read it."

She looks at him with a joyful expression since she can't exactly smile with her mouth being covered. She suddenly gets an idea.

"Ew!" Finn exclaims, "Did you just lick my hand?" He laughs.

Blake smiles, proud of herself. "Don't cover my mouth next time." She sasses.

"Alright, alright. I've learned my lesson." He puts his hands up in defense.

Blake giggles, "But yeah, I just want someone to proofread the lyrics before I put it to music."

"Well, I'm honored you came to me." He smiles.

"Obviously, who else would I go to?" She nudges him.

"Hopefully no one." He half-jokes.

"Hurry up and grab your stuff." Blake urges him, "We gotta get to rehearsals."

Finn shakes his head at the girl, but nonetheless grabs his stuff and closes his locker, "You're very rushy."

"And you're very late." She quips back.

He rolls his eyes and the two make their way to the choir room. They chat and laugh on the way there, once they enter they both go to take a seat in the front.

He leans over to her, "Did you know cucumbers can give you AIDS?" He randomly brings up.

"What?" Blake looks at him astonished.

"Alright, folks." Mr. Schue walks in, "Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our setlist." Mr. Schue smiles at his students until his gaze falls on Artie who is just staring out blankly, "Artie, you okay?"

Artie looks at his teacher with wide eyes, "My life is over. How am I supposed to support a baby?" He says breathy and looks to Brittany, "How could you not tell me about this?"

Mr. Schue looks at the blonde girl, shocked. "Wait, Brittany, are you pregnant?"

"Definitely." Brittany nods, "I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when I dropped him off. Pretty sure it's a boy."

Blake furrows her eyebrows, "Um, babies don't get dropped off."

Mr. Schue shakes his head, "Wait, Brittany, have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure."

"I don't need to go to a doctor." She answers, "I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid, it's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from." She explains.

Blake looks at the girl with disbelief written all over her face. She leans over to Finn, "Where do you think babies come from?" She asks, not fully believing he knows after his cucumber question.