Blame It On The Alcohol 2x14

"Damn it

     "Damn it." Blake mutters as the pen she's scribbling down lyrics with runs out of ink. She throws her head back in annoyance. First, it was writer's block and now it's an inkless pen. She slams her head onto the piano keys in front of her causing a familiar laugh to sound through the room.

"That's a little over dramatic don't you think?" Finn teases.

"At this point I don't even know what's considered dramatic." Blake grumbles.

"Well, slamming your head on the piano definitely is." He smiles, taking a seat on the bench next to her.

"I don't know why this is so hard." Blake complains, "Writing songs is like second nature to me, but I literally can't seem to finish this one." 

"What are you writing? Is it like a solo or a duet?" He asks, curiously.

"Duet." Blake nods, "Rachel and I talked about it and she insisted on helping so she's writing the solo."

"That's cool of you to let her help."

"I mean, it was her idea. It would be kinda rude if I didn't." Blake chuckles.

"You know, maybe you just need to loosen up." Finn smiles, "Let go a little bit."

Blake turns towards him, "And how exactly would I do that?" She raises an eyebrow, "I don't think I've ever been this stressed in my life."

Finn lightly traces circles on her back, "Do you think maybe that's why you're having a hard time? Stress?"

Blake nods, relaxing into his touch. "Probably."

As the two sit in a relaxed silence, Blake's phone starts to buzz on the piano in front of her. She grabs it and sees Sanatana's name pop up on her screen.

"Hello?" Blake asks.

"Hey B." Santana smiles, "Are you going?"

Blake furrows her eyebrows, "To what?"

"The party at Rachel's house." Mercedes chimes in.

Blake looks towards Finn confused, "There's a party at Rachel's?"

"Yeah." Brittany answers.

"And I said I would go if you went." Mercedes adds.

"Look, I'm gonna be honest, unless there's liquor I'm not going." Santana shakes her head, "A Rachel Berry party is not something I can do sober."

"But it's alcohol awareness week." Blake brings up.

"Precisely." Santana smirks, "And I am aware of how much fun alcohol is."

Blake rolls her eyes and looks and puts herself on mute as they buzz Puck in. "Did you know about the party?"

"Puck somewhat mentioned it." He shrugs.