The Rocky Horror Glee Show 2x05

Blake stands at her locker, putting her books away since she's heading to glee club. She gently placed her songbook in there as she figured she wouldn't need it today. She closes her locker and lets out a small yelp at the sight of Finn Hudson who somehow, despite his stature, snuck up on her.

"Hey. I called you this weekend." He points out.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She looks at him sincerely, "I must've missed it. I was busy this weekend."

He looks at her with jealousy in his eyes, "Were you with Sam?"

She laughs, "No. I went with my family to see the midnight showing of Rocky Horror."

He furrows his eyebrows, "What's that?"

"It's an old 70's musical." Blake shrugs, "It's actually the only one my family can agree on to watch. We all have different favorites, but Rocky Horror is the one we actually enjoy watching together."

Finn nods, "That's cool. What's it about?"

"Uh," She says awkwardly, "It's kind of hard to explain if you haven't seen it." She laughs.

"You'll have to show it to me then." He smiles.

"Yeah." She smiles back, "That would be fun. Plus, my mom has been asking about the next time you'll come over."

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah." She nods, "Did you wanna come tonight?"

Finn nods and Blake nudges him, "Okay, cool."

"It's a date." He says.

Blake stops in her tracks and looks at the boy with wide eyes. He stares back at her just now realizing what he said, "Um, you know... like a friend date. Yeah."

Blake nods in agreement, wanting to stop the awkwardness. "Yeah. Friend dates, I have those all the time."

They both clear their throats at the same time and continue their walk to the choir room. Blake quickly makes her way over to Sam and Finn sits next to Rachel, still looking a little spooked. He places a small kiss on Rachel's cheek, and Blake looks away.

She looks over at Sam and he sends her a cute smiles, but before he can even say anything Mr. Schuester walks in. "Great news guys! I've had a little inspiration. This week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical."

Blake smiles excitedly, don't get her wrong she loves the lessons glee does every week, but she has wanted to do a musical for years. Singing is great, but she's an actor, she wants to be able to use all of her skills.

Blake waits in anticipation as Mr. Schue smiles, "Rocky Horror!"

Even though Blake enjoys the musical, she can't help but roll her eyes. She had ended up running into Ms. Pillsbury and her hot dentist boyfriend Carl over the weekend at the midnight showing. She knows how jealous Mr. Schue is of Carl so it only makes sense on why that's the musical he chose.

Rachel looks at her teacher concerned, "Mr. Schue?"

"Yeah." He nods.

"While I admire your choice of the groundbreaking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?" She asks.

Blake nods in agreement, while she would absolutely love to play Janet in a production of the musical, doing it at a highschool wouldn't be the best idea.

"Seriously, a school in Texas couldn't even do Rent. It caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show." Kurt adds.

"Isn't that the whole point of the arts?" He looks at them passionately, "Pushing boundaries? Doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression?" Blake looks at her teacher blankly, still not agreeing with him. He sighs, "Look, I figured it all out. I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it." He says, handing out the half-sheets of paper. "And we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nationals in New York!"