Comeback 2x13

"So, did you ever respond to the message Jesse sent you?" Mercedes asks.

Blake scoffs, "Absolutely not. I deleted the number and cleansed myself with holy water the second I got home."

Mercedes laughs, "You did not."

"Well, I wanted to, but I didn't." She admits, "I'm just done with boys as of right now. I'm gonna focus on my songwriting and regionals."

Mercedes nods, "Good call."

Blake puts a hand on Mercedes arm, stopping her from walking any further. Sue Sylvester is completely terrorizing the glee kids. She shoves Tina into a locker and hits Lauren's book out of her hand. She notices Sue coming towards her and Mercedes, "Run!" Blake yells.

"What?" Mercedes looks confused until she notices the charging cheerleading coach, "Oh hell no!"

The two girls run away as they hear Sue yell, "I'll find you! You can't run forever!"

The two girls pant as they hide in an empty classroom. "That was close." Blake breathes out.

"That woman is gonna get a lawsuit one of these days."

"She tried to fire Brittany from a canon, and the worst thing that happened was losing her budget." Blake points out, "Everyone's too scared to sue Sue. No pun intended."

"She needs to find a new outlet." Mercedes says.

"She did." Blake nods, "Shoving kids."

          ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake stares in shock at the sight of Sue Sylvester sitting in the choir room. She never thought she would see the day where the woman would sit peacefully in the choir room without a hidden agenda.

"This can't be happening." Tina shakes her head.

Artie nods in agreement, "Yeah, this does seem like a terrible idea."

"Guys," Mr. Schue stops them, "It's not up for discussion, okay?"

Blake crosses her arms, feeling bad for Sue but at the same time not really caring. Mr. Schue continues, "Now it's no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks."

Santana smirks, shaking her head. "I mean... just wanky."

Blake chuckles and lightly smacks Santana's arm. The girl shrugs and laughs with Blake. "And I believe she could use a little sympathy from us." Their teacher explains.

Blake sits up, "Sympathy? From us?"  She asks in disbelief.

Quinn nods, "Yeah, all she's ever done is make our lives miserable."

Blake rolls her eyes at the sound of Quinn's voice. She tries not to be mad at her, but man is it hard.

"She got exactly what she deserved." Santana points out.

"You're lucky I left my blow-gun at home Air-bags cause I got a clear shot at your nonnies." Sue snaps.

Blake puts a hand over her mouth, stopping herself from laughing. She loves Santana but Sue is hilarious. "Guys...! Coach Sylvester has had her recent setbacks but she is a proven champion. We could do worse than to have that winning record in our midst." Mr. Schue explains.

"Let me break it down for you." Sue looks at the glee kids, "I am no longer a threat to you people, alright. I'm just hoping that your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live... Is that too much to ask?"

Blake gives the woman a sympathetic look. While she was against giving that woman any sort of sympathy, she can't help but feel bad. It must be awful to have what you love to do taken from you.