Hairography 1x11

Blake throws her head back, laughing at what Puck said, "You're an idiot."

"I am not! It's true. If they did a crossover between Donkey Kong and Super Mario the game would gain more players." He looks at her.

"Puck, Donkey Kong and Super Mario are two different games. They exist in the same universe, but not the same game." She explains.

"You don't understand my genius." The raven haired boy throws his hand up.

"What genius?" She mocks.

Puck scoffs at his best friend, "Damn. Tell me how you really feel."

Puck goes to get up off her bed, and Blake rolls her eyes at the boy's over dramatic antics. She reaches forward and grasps his wrist, pulling him back on the bed. He falls on his back and ends up staring right into Blake's eyes.

He clears his throat, "This is a very awkward angle."

"We wouldn't be here if you didn't try to leave." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Then don't call me stupid."

"Technically, I didn't call you stupid." She smirks.

"Whatever, it was close enough." He rolls his eyes.

Blake internally smiles at her intrusive thoughts and gives Puck a mischievous look. "What are you thinking?" The boy looks at her skeptically.

Blake quickly leans forward and licks the boy's forehead. "Ugh, gross!" The boy groans, "You suck." He says, wiping off his forehead.

Blake lets out a huge laugh, wiping the tears of joy threatening to escape her eyes. "Seriously? You screw every girl in the school, and me licking your forehead is what grosses you out?"

"Yeah, I don't know where your mouth has been." Puck jokes.

"Really? You're concerned about my mouth?" She gives him a pointed look.

He nods his head, "True."

"Exactly. If anyone's got mouth herpes it's you."

Puck stares at the girl with a blank expression on his face. Blake looks at the boy confused and concerned, "What?" She looks him up and down.

Out of nowhere the boy completely tackles the brunette and somehow manages to knock them both on the floor. The two best friends look at each other and just break out in a fit of laughter. Happy they've finally reconciled.

               ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     The next day the New Directions sat in the auditorium, awaiting the Jane Addams Academy to perform. Blake looked at the girls and couldn't help but acknowledge their beauty. They might be from a school for troubled youth, but Blake wouldn't mind if they stole her wallet.

"You doing ok?"

"Hm?" Blake looks over and sees Finn staring at her.

"Are you ok?" He looks at her.

She nods her head, "Yeah, why?"

"You just looked like you were zoning out." Finn points out.

"I was just thinking." She shrugs.

"About what?" He looks at her with his curious puppy dog eyes.

"How the Jane Addams group is gonna be." She half-truths

"Oh." He leans closer to her, "I don't think they'll be better than us. Especially since we have you."

Blake smiles, "You flatter me Finn Hudson."