Chapter 78

Namjoon's face froze when he saw Eleon walk by at a short distance from the table at which he and his brothers were sitting, dressed in her vampire costume.

The fabric looked identical to the fabric of his costume and the colours went hand in hand as if they were designed to match. Only the thought that they were a pair made his face take on an expression of annoyance before Namjoon stood up from his seat abruptly and headed towards Jin, who had been in charge of his costume.

Once he got close to him he grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into a corner, not caring what conversation of his he had just interrupted.

"Have you seen Eleon? She's got an outfit just like mine." He told him and Jin cleared his throat a little as he tried to remain expressionless.

"What a coincidence huh? The world is so small." He replied and then tried to leave but Namjoon didn't let him off that easily.

" Why do I have a suspicion though that it wasn't a coincidence my brother?" He crossed his arms as he looked at him, not trusting his words as their costumes didn't just look alike but it was spot on that they were a couple fit.

"What? Is it my fault that you have a suspicious mind," Jin replied, raising an eyebrow at the angry Namjoon.

"If you don't tell me the truth, I swear to God I will never speak to you again. I mean it!" Namjoon warned him and Jin let a heavy breath escape his lips, finding his obsession, tiresome.

"Fine fine. The truth is, we made a deal. She told me what costume to get you and in return she would get me a nice costume. As you can see we both kept our words." Jin confessed, with a little pride in his voice, since the costume Eleon had chosen for him had left him very satisfied.

"Are you serious?! You sold me out to secure nice clothes and make sure you will look nice?" Namjoon looked at him in disbelief and Jin gave him a questioning look.

"Are you listening to yourself? My appearance is obviously more important. And after all, why are you making it so tragic? So what if you're wearing matching costumes, you won't die because of it."

"Hyung! You don't understand! I dislike her, how many times do I have to tell you? Would you want to be wearing matching clothes with someone you dislike?" Namjoon once again tried desperately to explain his attitude to his brother, who so far seemed to take his hatred towards Eleon as a joke.

"Give me a reason why you dislike her. One! And I will try to understand you." Jin told him, looking at him with seriousness in his eyes and Namjoon was momentarily stuck, as nothing and a lot appeared in his mind.

"She's cold, inconsiderate. She took my license away! And she keeps hitting me. Why do you think she made that deal with you? It's a dead giveaway that she wants to piss me off!" He expressed himself as his hands kept moving around, showing his desperation and the power of his frustration that had gotten the better of him.

"Firstly, how she is as a character is none of your business, it doesn't threaten you in any way. Secondly, she took your license away because she was doing her job and you were the one violating the law. And thirdly, I think you're the one who wants to piss her off most of the time. Admit it. Everything that's bothering you starts with you, not her." Jin found himself at his wits end with his brother's behaviour and ended up telling him his blunt opinion of his behaviour.

Namjoon was surprised at his words, but it didn't take long for him to feel hurt and offended that his brother seemed to be taking Eleon's side.

"Oh, you will dictate to me now how to feel and tell me why I feel the way I do. Do you think you know it all? " He told him, the two of them looking at each other defiantly in the eye, ready to start a fight.