Chapter 60

"Does it hurt?" Asked SoYi as her hands carefully rubbed Jungkook's calves making him shiver as the feeling of her hands on his bare skin was proving too intense for him to ignore.

"No, it's okay" He replied, his gaze washing over his blanket as a sense of shame took over.

SoYi continued the massage in silence, as she now had only his lower body left to take care of, having finished with the muscles of his arms, chest and back.

The truth was that the process was uncomfortable for her too but the way he was reacting had made the atmosphere even more awkward and strange.

I can't look him in the eyes. Just what's up with him, why is he so shy? It's just a massage.

SoYi complained inwardly as she freaked out a little but of course, she didn't let any of that show on the surface.

Slowly her hands went up more, making slow movements, sometimes gentle and sometimes with an exertion of more pressure, in an attempt to treat his muscles well and relax them as much as she could.

She was left to her own devices, her thoughts fully focused on her work now, her hands had reached the part of his inner thighs and had raised the bathrobe he was wearing instead of massaging him over it.

For her, it was an act that didn't matter as her touch was used to the skin, so she didn't even notice it but it wasn't the same for Jungkook who as soon as he felt her hands between his thighs, he panicked and it didn't take long for his face to turn red.

As SoYi paid no attention to his reaction and continued the massage, cold sweat began to pour down Jungkook's body as now his body was starting to react inappropriately to her touch.

So much so that he had to bite his bottom lip to hold back a sound that almost escaped him, causing him to come to a frenzy and grab the pillow he had at the back to support his head and put it over his sensitive area, a move that caused SoYi to turn and look at him, startled.

"Oh, well I wouldn't go that close. " She blurted out retrieving her hands away from him, and as Jungkook simply avoided her gaze, SoYi couldn't help but feel the awkwardness of the moment down to her bones.

"I guess I've massaged enough. Way more than enough. I should go." She added and then fled from the room, ending up in the bathroom where she once again began to clean her hands, avoiding looking at her face in the mirror.

"I will never do a favour to anyone else again. Never!" she spoke to herself, wanting the earth to open up and swallow her up at that moment.

But she certainly wasn't the only one who felt that way, because Jungkook was in a worse situation. A situation that he had no intention of ever telling anyone.

---time skip---

Hoseok was on his way to the front of his company's building, waiting for Miran as he had accidentally gotten an envelope from her today, having mistaken it for his own.

He wouldn't have even noticed if it hadn't been for her calling and asking him if he'd seen a green envelope on his desk at home, where she'd left it in a hurry and then forgotten about it.

So with this envelope in his right hand, Hoseok stood in the entrance waiting for her, a little hurriedly as he had a meeting coming up and wanted to prepare himself properly.

"Where the hell is she now?" He exclaimed talking to himself, his hand having revealed his impatience with a gesture as it travelled to his hair which he had groomed perfectly today.

"Hoseok~" Miran's voice came right after his words, making him turn his head to the side, where he saw her running towards him. A vehicle parked behind her that wasn't there before so he assumed that Miran came with it.

"I'm so sorry. I got you in trouble." She told him as she now stood in front of him a little out of breath and Hoseok smiled at her before handing her the envelope and telling her that it was no trouble.

"I hope it didn't cause you any issues. I took it by mistake so it's my fault." He told her, feeling a little bad about the scenario as he considered this mess his fault.

"There's no issue. I still have time. A friend drove me over so I will be back at the auditorium in no time. "She reassured him and gave him a quick hug, which he didn't think much of in that hurried moment.

"See you later" Miran waved at him while running quickly back to the car that was waiting for her, leaving an initially confused Hoseok from her random display of affection. But he soon smiled at her and greeted her with a wave back, finding this hug endearing.

It was a nice cheerful gesture, or at least that was how he felt as it made him a little happier than he had been a minute before.

Ah, if you get hugs like that, there's nothing wrong with having sisters.

He joked in his mind, still with a smile on his lips until he turned around and was confronted by his ex. RiuMee. Who was looking at him with a rather annoyed look on her face?

---change of set---

Jimin was sitting in line at the post office where he had been waiting for some time with great excitement.

It was rare after all for his girlfriend to send him packages.

A girlfriend with whom he had been in a relationship for some years and with whom he had broken up once and she had gone abroad to study but the reason for their breakup had turned out to be a misunderstanding so they had got back together and they had done so secretly.

The reason he kept this relationship a secret was the fact that none of Jimin's family members liked this girl and he was the only one who believed in her innocence and that she had not betrayed him truly back at that time.

With this trust and love for the girl named Sienna, he had kept in touch with her over the phone and maintained a long-distance relationship, though he had always been cautious even there. Because if Jungkook were to find out that he was still in a relationship with her, he would never speak to him again most likely.

After all, Jungkook was the one who blamed Sienna for the greatest psychological trauma he had withstood in his life.

Jimin glanced around awkwardly once it was his turn at the line, feeling like he was doing something illegal.

But surely the consequences of his relationship being found out could turn into an uproar that he would rather not live through so it was definitely wiser for him to be cautious and hide well, just as if he was really committing a crime.  

---To be continued...