Chapter 67

Jimin and SoYi had just arrived at their school in Jimin's car and after finding a place to park, they got out in silence as they had been most of the way.

SoYi was feeling very tired and sleepy even though she had managed to get five hours of sleep thanks to Jungkook and his voice, which had surprised her a lot. Of course, she hadn't said anything about it yet because she didn't have the time to discuss it with him.

So despite sleeping, she had a terrible headache and didn't feel rested enough, making her walk around like a zombie that wasn't fully in touch with her surroundings.

Jimin on the other hand was silent because he too hadn't slept much and had also been working on Jungkook and his muscles first thing in the morning. Of course, what had ruined his mood, wasn't the physical tiredness because he was used to that but it was his emotional state that had gone downhill because of his girlfriend.

"SoYi!" he looked up and noticed that SoYi had walked way ahead of him and called her name making SoYi turn her head and give him a bored look.

"I forgot to tell you. Here's a chart I made of the things you need to read to be able to build the beginning of your paper. Your project guide. "He told her and hurriedly opened the bag looking for the folder he had prepared for her, with clear instructions so he had tried to make it as understandable as possible and detailed.

"You can use our library at home. You have every book you'll need," he added as SoYi took the folder from his hands and gave him a smile full of relief because the stress of this assignment was already starting to eat away at her and she didn't know where to start even though she knew how the material should be laid out.

"Do you think we'll be able to finish it in time?" She asked him as she opened the folder and as she flipped through it she began to wonder if he was helping her or just loading her with a bunch of stuff to read because what he had assigned her seemed to be too much for just the beginning of a task.

"You'll finish it if you work hard. Your project is going to be excellent if you follow my instructions." Jimin answered her with a smile and his head held high, feeling proud of the fact that he was going to come out of this assignment as a great supervisor.

"Yes, I appreciate that, but don't you think all these books for just the beginning of it, are a bit too-"

"Oh, I have to hurry. I have class and then I have to pass by home again to check on Jungkook. I hope you read all of this and at the end of the week, you can present me with the beginning of your paper. "He told her before starting to walk away down the halls leaving behind a SoYi who still didn't fully understand his words.

At the end of the week...... Six days from now..... What??!!!!

--- change of set---

"Gosh, we're running late. Go faster, faster. " Roel said as she looked at her phone screen and realized they only had ten minutes until her first hour was to start and she and Yoongi had been stuck in traffic for fifteen minutes now.

"It's okay. So what if you miss a lecture? It happens, we are all human."

"Humans who lose track of time while eating breakfast, you mean. It's not even a valid reason" Roel added to his words feeling bad that she was the reason they had departed late from home today. "You should have reminded me that we are running late?"

"You were eating so happily, I didn't want to spoil the moment." Yoongi mused with a smile even though his eyes were ahead, watching the traffic.

Roel watched him in silence for a moment before turning from her window and letting her anxiety go.