Chapter 33

Miran had returned home to find Rin and Yumi in the living room, playing Greek backgammon.

"Whoa whoa whoa. How come? Who's winning?" She asked as she set her bag aside and walked closer to them.

"We thought while we are waiting for dinner to get ready, why not start a game," Rin confessed and Yumi rolled the dice since it was her turn.

"I'm winning though. As always." Yumi filled in the information that Rin hadn't told her and the younger girl stuck her tongue out at her before taking the dice and ending up getting a pair of sixes.

"Oh my god! Miran, come here. You're my lucky charm it seems." Rin jumped up and took her by the arm and she just laughed at the whole incident until a voice distracted them.

"Sorry to bother you girls, but does anyone know why the kids haven't come back yet? They should be home by now. "Jin asked them as he entered the living room with his cell phone at hand, as he had tried before to call Yoongi and Taehyung but none of them answered his call. Not to mention Jungkook who also hadn't returned and he is usually home right after practice.

"I'm sorry but I personally don't know." Replied Yumi who when she had returned home,  had only found Namjoon at home.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking hyung?" Jimin asked as soon as he came in, two steps behind him and Jin faced him, hoping that his brothers hadn't gotten themselves in some kind of trouble again.

"Taehyung, however, before he left, looked upset. One had gotten out of jail or something. He didn't explain it well. "Namjoon added the only information he knew as he walked down the stairs, ready for his dinner that needed a little more time to get ready.

"For some reason, I have a bad intuition," Miran confessed, making her two sisters look at her with bulging eyes, since every time that had happened, something had happened to SoYi. As twins, that they were, they had this strange ability sometimes to sense each other.

"Oh, I don't like this. Where is SoYi? We have to find SoYi!" Yumi stood up from her seat, her worry making the others worry as well.

"Calm down Yumi, it's not that serious yet. But I would feel more calm if she was home the truth is. " Miran uttered and Rin grabbed her cell phone immediately, calling SoYi, once and twice but she didn't pick it up.

"What the hell, why isn't she answering?" Rin blurted out and now everyone looked at each other with suspicious thoughts running through their minds.

"Try Roel. She hasn't come home yet either, right?" Yumi suggested, hoping they were somewhere together but as Rin did as she asked, they discovered that Roel wasn't answering her phone either.

"Guys, there's definitely something wrong, she's not picking up," Rin informed them and now silence fell in the room, not knowing what to do.

"Okay okay, no need to panic. It could be a coincidence. Let's wait a little longer, they might be coming." Jin decided to calm the situation even though he himself found the incident strange and suspicious that none of them were responding but it wasn't like they could do much except wait and worrying wouldn't help much in the meantime.

---change of set---

"Guys,  maybe we should reconsider this, don't you think?" SoYi tried once more to reason with her sisters after they had explained why they had called her while they were in Yoongi's car which they had all gotten into together, leaving Taehyung's car back at the shop where Hana worked.

"Look, it's extreme and dangerous but if we don't do anything I don't think he'll stop," Roel replied and she was a little torn with the whole situation, her emotions mixed between fear and anger at what that horrible person had done towards her.