Chapter 32

Roel and Yoongi had just arrived outside the shop where Hana works and once she saw their car she ran out to them as she was waiting for them in utter worry after Roel's phone call.

"Honey, are you okay, did they do something to you?" Hana asked as she gave her sister a hug, full of anxiety and concern for her.

"I'm fine but what are we going to do Hana? I thought you told me you had it sorted out.  Why are they doing this to me again?" Roel asked her in horror as her biggest nightmare had resurfaced.

"I'm sorry to intrude but can someone please explain to me what is going on? "Yoongi spoke up, feeling a little uncomfortable that he could just stand there and not understand anything.

"Sorry, Yoongi but not now" Hana replied as her eyes travelled to him hurriedly and then focused back on her sister.

"Yeah look, I too thought that I had resolved the issue but it seems he wasn't too happy about me shoving him in jail and now that he's out..."

"What?! What do you mean you put him in jail? So you know who he was?" Roel asked her with wide eyes since back when the incident had happened, she hadn't known who the person behind the whole bad joke was.

She would never forget the day she was changing clothes in her room and some camera lights appeared from her window which she had left open that summer. It all happened so fast but that scene seemed eternal to her. For she had never had her privacy get invaded in this way before.

At first, she had been afraid to say anything to anyone and just made sure to be more careful wherever she was, thinking that this unknown Stalker wouldn't dare do anything again but after a week of living in terror, she was ready to go tell Eleon everything and ask for her help.

But on the day Roel had made up her mind, Hana had approached her and told her that she knew what was going on and that whoever this guy was, she would take care of it and would make him stay away from her. Although at first, Roel was sceptical, Hana made her words come true and the feeling that someone was following her every day came to an end, until today that is.

"I'm so sorry Roel. The truth is that I've kept some things from you." Hana confessed to her, lowering her head as she honestly felt bad about the whole situation.

"W-What do you mean... What things?" Roel asked her as she felt now a little scared to know the answer to that question.

"Hold up. Are you talking about a half-naked picture? So it was really Roel??" Yoongi blurted out now having made the connection in his mind, with the events of the photo before and the jail that Hana mentioned now as Taehyung had mentioned to him that the guy who posted the photo of the then-unknown girl, had gotten himself to jail.

"What?! How do you know about a naked picture?" Roel turned around and glared at him and Yoongi replied calmly.

"They had sent her picture everywhere, among their circle. Taehyung had the photo because he has friendships with some people. He doesn't have it anymore though. "Explained Yoongi just as Taehyung's car came into view and parked behind Yoongi's vehicle.

"What's he doing here? " Hana wondered aloud and Yoongi informed her that he had called him while they were coming here and as he had told him about the Roel incident in summary, Taehyung had insisted that he had to come to meet since he said he had a bad suspicion.

"Roel. I am sorry if my question will sound strange but I'm stressed out so... Have you ever been naked online?" Taehyung asked her as soon as he approached them and Roel literally started to get a bit dizzy with the heavy news she was hearing.

"Dude! Can you shut up? She doesn't know that the pictures had gone public! " Hana yelled at them as this was one of the things she hadn't succeded in fixing back at the time and because of that she had kept it a secret from Roel, knowing how much of a mess it could make her feel.

"Me? My picture????? HANA TELL ME WHO HE IS, I'M GONNA KILL HIM WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS!" Roel began to shout, now furious.

"Roel I am truly sorry. Believe me, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. But... My ex-boyfriend was the one that did this. " Hana confessed since she no longer had a choice and Roel fell into silence for a few minutes and just stared at her until she lunged at her, to hit her. Her actions ended with Hana running to hide behindTaehyung to avoid being caught and Roel chasing after her, while the two were going round and round his body.

"I'm going to kill you!" Roel yelled before two hands took hold of her waist, holding her in place while Hana now had caught Taehyung and was using him as a shield to protect herself.

"Roel calm down. I said sorry didn't I?" Hana spoke as she pulled her head out from the right side of Taehyung's body which was left standing as still a statue in front of Hana and between the two of them.

"I don't give a damn about your apology nor you! " Roel cried out as she went to charge again, but luckily Yoongi's hands managed to hold her.

"Hey hey guys, let's calm down. I could get harmed by mistake if you keep this up and I can't afford that because I've got a photo shoot tomorrow! Spare the innocent bystander, okay!" Taehyung complained and Roel once again just attacked not caring at all about what he had scheduled for tomorrow and what he didn't.

"Roel! All right, all right, you have every right to pull her hair out one by one, but even if you do that, then what. Now don't you think it's a priority to find out where this guy is and clear some things up with him?" Yoongi turned Roel around so she was facing him and spoke to her seriously and calmly and she listened to him motionlessly then relaxed a little, making Yoongi pull his hands away from her and let go.

"Right. Right...do you happen to know where he is now, Hana?" Roel asked her with a smile on her lips that was a quite scary one.

"An hour ago he came by here...and threatened me that I would regret what I did to him," Hana confessed still hiding behind Taehyung's body and Roel just grunted a little due to nerves before taking a deep breath.

"Alright fine, let's calm down guys, let's all calm down. The situation is under control. We'll sort it out, we'll sort it out. "Roel started talking as she walked back and forth, more talking to herself than the others since she was the one who wasn't calm.

"I believe I can find out where he is right now. But once we know, what do we do next? " Taehyung asked and now everyone looked at each other, each having different thoughts.

"If we take it legally it will take a long time and the word of the issue will spread, which is not in our interest. So I think we all know that when the law is asleep, there's only one solution." Yoongi decided to blurt out the words that most of them were thinking about since from the boys' side, something like this was not in their best interest to get out because it would be word against their family name since they were now family with the girls and the girls wouldn't want it to get out because if it got to Eleon's ears, hell would be more accepting than she was.

"Fine, I'll call Jungkook, to have some physical power backup, just in case," Taehyung said and immediately pulled his phone out of his pocket while Hana did the same with hers.

"I'll call SoYi too. Let's have a doctor around, we are going to pick a fight after all. She will be needed."

And Roel just stood there, doubting for a moment if what they were getting into was the right thing to do or not.

---To be continued...