Chapter 38

"Did you hurt yourself?" Irine asked once she heard the painful sound that left Taehyung's lips after he came face to face with the door while she, hid behind the curtain again.

"Yeah... My nose is bleeding. BUT DON'T YOU COME OUT!" He replied, panicking a little in case his words were to make her worry and she was to show herself again, by mistake.

"Are you crazy? As if I would ever do that mistake twice! And now get out!"  She replied and Taehyung did as she told him, now his shirt having blood stains all over it as he tried to keep his head down.

How great we started this morning again. Ahh~

He complained to himself as he ran to his room again to get some tissues from his bedside table where he kept some.

He hurriedly rummaged through his drawers once he arrived and ran to the mirror, wiping what he could as his mind unwittingly travelled back to the image of a few moments prior and more specifically, revealed to his memory, the naked body of Irine.

"Shut Up! You saw nothing, nothing! Forget about that." He said to himself as he looked at his face in the mirror and then was silent for a few minutes as he began to blush with each tick of the clock, as his mind would not obey him.

Ahhhh this is so embarrassing. Ahhhh~

He curled up on the floor, hiding his head and shaking his hair as he now wanted the earth to open up and swallow him after the mistake he made.

---change of set---

"Is this how it's supposed to be? Are you sure?" Jimin asked Yumi, looking at the spicy seafood salad they had tried to make to accompany the rice and meat they had cooked more or less successfully.

"Look... I don't do well with seafood. The rice I made is definitely edible though." She replied, wanting to at least make sure that if none of the food was edible, she wouldn't take the blame.

"Rice is easy to make, Yumi. What we do with it is the point. Do we throw it away and try to make the spicy boiled fish?" Jimin suggested and Yumi gave him a grimace of disgust.

"Don't make me throw up first thing in the morning. Leave that aside there and if it is not good, let's make a couple of omelettes for back up"  She told him and walked over to the fridge to find the eggs, not waiting for Jimin's response as there was no way she was touching any fish and have her hands smelling horribly all day afterwards.

"Good morning "Jungkook spoke to them, catching their attention as he came down the stairs, still wearing his blue pyjamas.

"Good morning. It would be nice if you didn't get your scratches wet. Don't swim today." Jimin told him, already knowing that he was probably going to the pool at that time since it was the first thing his brother did every morning.

"Look, you focus there so you don't burn anything and stay out of my business," Jungkook replied and continued on his way making Jimin look at him a little annoyed with his behavior.

"Fine. Let's see who's going to treat your wounds after!" He said loud enough for his voice to reach Jungkook's ears but he ignored him as his thoughts were elsewhere.

His body wasn't in the best shape and he had a match tomorrow. Friendly but all eyes would be on him and that fact made him nervous.

All of his team had high hopes for this new season and the truth was that he did too and that was why he had trained hard so far but still, he couldn't be as positive as the rest of the team because the burden was weighing on him for he was the ace of the team.