Chapter 37

Irine managed to finish cleaning Namjoon's room after an hour and some minutes and was now collecting the cleaning materials to take to the laundry room they had, which was two doors before the basement of the house.

So after she managed to fit everything into the basket she had brought them in, she left the room and went down to the living room as quietly as she could, meeting Jimin in the kitchen with Yumi. Apparently, they had started cooking breakfast.

"Oh! Good morning Irine. Are you done?" Yumi asked her, who already knew her friend was home - since Jimin had informed her - but hadn't had time to go see her, for one reason or another.

"Good morning to you too, Yumi. Yes, I'm done, I just have to get the cleaners in place." Irine replied with a smile as she walked down the hallway, wanting to get things moving as quickly as possible since the basket was a bit heavy.

"Go on, go get them sorted and come sit down, we can all have breakfast while you're here and then we can go off to our dancing classes together" Yumi's voice reached her ears making Irine stop and turn to face her, ready to refuse this offer for many reasons.

"Ah, but Yumi, that's not possible. I have to go home and change my clothes and take a shower." She told her her excuse since at that moment, because Jimin was present, she couldn't just tell her that she was uncomfortable in his presence and if she were to sit down and meet Taehyung as well she would be even more awkward after what had happened between them. But all those things that she had not even had the chance to talk about with Yumi either so saying the truth to her that moment, was just not right timing.

"That's not a big deal, come on. I'll give you some clothes and you take a quick shower here. You take the basket wherever you have to and I'll get you some clothes, so you can wash up while we cook." Yumi took off the apron she was wearing and left it on the counter as she spoke and went to her side, running her hand down her back as she pushed her forward.

"But Yumi, let me just go," complained Irine to her as soon as the two of them entered the hallway and were now out of Jimin's line of sight.

"It's more convenient that way, okay? Don't worry about anything, most people are still asleep so no one will even see you. I'll leave your clothes in my room, the pink robe on the third shelf in the bathroom is mine. Use that. Cosmetics are on my nightstand. I'm going now because Jimin is not to be left alone in the kitchen." Yumi told her, not letting her say a word and quickly left, leaving Irine with her mouth hanging open.

She really knows how to get things to start going her way.

Irine thought, now speechless at her friend but also at the situation in general. Today had certainly started strangely but she hoped it wouldn't continue like this. After all, it was only half past six in the morning still, what else could happen in these extra hours she would be remaining in this house?

---Time skip---

Rin had woken up earlier than the rest of the days and had dressed in her clothes, intending to leave early for school for reasons she hadn't told anyone.

She tried to be quiet as she put on her coat and grabbed her school bag, only to find that she had forgotten to zip it up and as soon as she picked it up, some books fell out of the bag onto the floor, making a noise that she had been desperately trying to avoid until now.

She lay still for a moment after the noise, hoping that Taehyung hadn't woken up, and then glanced behind her, in his direction, thankfully seeing him still in the same sleeping position with his eyes closed.

Rin then quickly squatted to the floor and picked them up again, placing them in her bag which she closed it tightly this time and placed it on her back before quietly exiting the room, intending to exit through the back door of the house so no one would see her.