Chapter 13

Yoongi and Jin sat a little more comfortably in their chairs as they watched Bomi head in the direction of Taehyung, who was talking to some other cousins and hadn't noticed her yet.

If he were to know he would definitely be hiding somewhere by now since his distant cousin Bomi from his mother's side of the family wasn't his favourite person because of the big crush she had on him and she wouldn't understand no matter how many times he told her that he didn't want her.

So Bomi approached him with enthusiasm in her eyes and once she got a few steps closer, she called his name with joy and charm in her small sweet thin voice, blushing at Taehyung's figure alone, who grew stiff instantly as he recognised her voice.

"Taehyungieeee~"

"Oh my god... What have I done to you and you're torturing me." He looked towards the ceiling for a moment and said those words making the cousin he was talking to burst out laughing since everyone in the family knew the situation and then Taehyung abruptly and quickly ran away.

It didn't matter in what direction he was fleeing as long as it was gonna get him away from her.

"My Prince?! Where are you going? I'm on the other side! TAEHYUNGIEE~" Bomi ran after him and Taehyung had to squeeze in between the people dancing on the dance floor to get to the other side.

"Excuse me, coming through. Excuse me. Yes, step aside please, I am in life danger here! ' He kept pushing aside whoever came in front of him, as now cold sweat washed over him at the mere thought that she could catch him.

Once out of the crowd he saw Yumi and Miran dancing a little closer to a table and ran towards them.

"I'm not here." He told them, right before he bent down and hid under the white tablecloth of the table, grabbing the girls' legs immediately afterwards so they wouldn't run off and leave him exposed.

The girls looked at each other as they weren't prepared for such behaviour but once a girl in a pink dress came over to their side as well, they just looked at her as they closed their legs and Yumi stretched out her long skirt a bit to cover more space.

"Ah, excuse me. Did you happen to see my eternal love walk by? He's a tall gorgeous one, like Romeo. Black glistening hair and lovely eyes. Have you seen him?" Bomi tried to describe him, and Yumi and Miran just stifled their laughter at this strange description that even if they had seen him as a stranger there was no way they would have known they were talking about the same man.

"Sure, we saw him. You can't miss a man like that. Right, Yumi?" Miran replied and immediately Taehyung's hand squeezed her ankle as a silent sign of pleading.

"Of course. He went that way" Yumi pointed to the front door with her finger and the blonde girl, unknown to her, looked at her for a moment and then her face lit up with joy.

"My knight. NAMJOON~" Bomi blurted out before she started running towards him and the girls looked at each other for a moment before crouching down from the table and facing Taehyung.

"Help me get out of here unharmed please." He told them and the girls each gave him a smile.

"You owe us a favour."

----meanwhile---

Namjoon was frozen in place at the call of his name by the familiar voice and unfortunately, he didn't have time to react fast enough to avoid her.

"My knight! I missed you!" Bomi fell upon him and hugged him tightly, bringing him to apparent embarrassment under her touch.

"B-Bomi... How come you are here?" He said to her as he tried to free one of his hands to pull her away from him.

"Of course, I would be here. I wouldn't miss a chance to see my prince for anything in the world." She told him as she was still curled up against his chest due to the height difference they had.

"Ah Taehyung. I am sure he is here somewhere. You should go find him. "He managed to pull out his right hand with which he pushed her shoulder a little bit to get her off.

"Please don't hurt yourself, my knight. I want to see you too. I may have loved him first, but I love you too." She looked at him with a dramatic expression that he had unfortunately seen many times in his life.

"Nah, don't worry about it. I know I know. You didn't hurt my feelings. If we don't see each other again tonight, give my greetings to Taehyung. "He finally pushed her off of him and without waiting a minute he turned and ran towards the front door from which it hadn't been long since he had entered. 

But as soon as Namjoon opened the door abruptly and ran out, he found himself face down against the wall as a force seemed to change the course of his body quickly.

"Ouch!"

"You jumped out of nowhere. My body reacted on its own." Eleon told him as she had so happened to be the one he bumped into and because of the way he appeared so out of the blue, she had reflexively restrained him. 

"Okay, but let me go now because I'm in a hurry! ' He told her and Eleon let him go and observed him run a little to a door across the hall which, lucky for him, was open so he went in to hide.

"Ah, excuse me, miss. Did you happen to see my knight pass this way?"  A blonde girl came out of the room right after Namjoon closed the door of the other room and Eleon looked at her without any facial expression.

"I'm sorry. Knights have ceased to exist since the Camelot era. And yet again even that is fictional " She replied with a coldly characteristic manner and Bomi gave her a confused look.

"No no. I'm talking about my own knight. A tall handsome young man with a perfect body. Firm chest. Namjoon. "She explained and Eleone understood who she was talking about only after she said his name.

"He went in there." She showed her the door Namjoon had rushed in, without thinking much as it was her priority to serve people.

That snitch! I hate her!

Namjoon screamed on the inside as he had his back to the door and listened to their conversation and then ran to hide somewhere in that room, ending up collapsing on the floors and squeezing himself under the bed.

---To be continued...