Chapter 24

Rin quickly got out of the taxi which she had just paid for and then ran to hide behind a pillar, where she had a good view of Taehyung's car which had just stopped in a parking lot in front of an apartment building.

She of course at this time of the night should have been in bed and asleep but so should he and the truth was that she just couldn't let go of her curiosity and stay home after she caught sight of him sneaking into their room and quietly getting his coat to leave.

Maybe of course, if it was any other day she wouldn't have been so curious but after what Hana and SoYi said about the weird things that go down in the house, she just felt like this moment was something she would regret if she missed it, so she followed Taehyung.

She had devoted her attention to him as he got out of his car and locked it before heading towards the entrance of the unfamiliar to her, apartment building.

Rin with quick steps ran to catch up in order to not miss the number of the elevator floor, which as soon as she saw it, she ran up the stairs to go up to the third floor.

She hid behind the wall as soon as she saw Taehyung waiting in front of a door which took a while to open, probably due to the late hour, but once it opened, it was Rin who was the one who was surprised.

A sleeping Irine was now standing in front of Taehyung, and she was somewhat surprised at his sudden visit in the middle of the night.

Unfortunately due to the distance, Rin couldn't hear exactly what words they exchanged between them but Irine allowed him in as well and closed the door behind them soon after, leaving Rin with questions.

She wondered what was the relationship between these two.

---Time skip---

The house was always a mess in the early morning hours but this time, it was more so as there were more people at the table.

"Who's going to cook?" Miran asked, looking towards SoYi who was late to wake up and was seen in a great hurry. She was running back and forth, looking for her shoes that she couldn't remember where she left them yesterday.

"We usually order. But the schedule here says that on Tuesdays, breakfast is Yoongi and Roel's responsibility" Hoseok clarified as he looked at the schedule that Eleon and Jin had made and the program was stuck on the fridge along with the general rules of the house.

"Ah we are saved us again" Hana commented, still half asleep on the couch, full on sarcastically, for even if she didn't know Yoongi's skills at cooking, she knew her sisters.

"Just order for today. We are running out of it. The ones in charge of today's breakfast should have read this since yesterday and been up earlier to fix it." Jin caught their attention as he entered, dressed and ready for work.

"Well, I will do it next Monday then, what to do now that I didn't notice? "Yoongi spoke up as he too entered a little behind Jin, his words making Hoseok laugh since he didn't believe at all that he hadn't seen it.

"Hey, is this how they wake up in the morning? So I'm the only one who looks like a zombie? " Miran wondered as she sat down next to Hana, who had turned around and closed her eyes but at her sister's words, she opened one eye, to throw a glance at the boys.

 Yoongi who was much more as he should be dressed than she had seen him so far. With his mint-coloured hair that suited him even without him wearing black, and the glasses that she hadn't seen him wear until now.

SeokJin looked like he came straight out of the cover of a magazine, dressed in a suit, hair up on flick, looking as professional as a lawyer should be. 

And Hoseok who from the first moment she saw him, seemed to be well dressed and carry a sense of style.

Surely watching this spectacle, one thing only came to Hana's mind.

"We're surrounded by snobs" She muttered before closing her eyes again, making Miran giggle a little.

"You guys. Where the hell did my shoes go." SoYi's voice reached their ears, catching their attention, as it seemed she was still struggling to find them and the minutes were ticking by.

"Don't be nervous SoYi. You have time. You are going to the same school as Jimin, aren't you?" Jin asked her as by now he had approached the door to get his coat and get going.

"Yes but, it's about 40 minutes away and public transportation is hell in the mornings. "SoYi explained and Jin gave her a smile.

"Jimin as you can see still hasn't even woken up and he always arrives on time. Just tell him to give you a ride in his car. "He suggested before turning away from the others and bidding them farewell with a simple 'see ya'.

"Did I hear my name?" Jimin's voice came out as he had just entered the living room, ready to get his breakfast, which was usually on the table at this time of day.

"Yes, Jin Hyung said to take SoYi with you when you go to school so she won't have to hassle with public transportation," Hoseok explained as he walked past him, intending to get going as well since he could just get breakfast at his office for the day.

"Oh no, no need. I can get around just fine on my own. " SoYi tried to refuse as it seemed a bit like she was becoming a burden, plus she was used to making the walk alone and in the company of her songs every morning.

"Come on, It's no trouble. It will be a pleasure to have you for company." Jimin replied with a smile before turning to look at Yoongi who threw a slap to the back of his neck as he passed behind him.

"Now what was that for?" Jimin muttered to himself as he looked at his brother's back curiously, not understanding if he was doing anything wrong again.

"Good morning~" Roel's voice rang out through the house before her figure appeared running into the room, full of joy.

"I'll never understand how these people operate so energetically in the morning. The wonder of my existence will be this" Hana muttered as she grabbed a pillow and put her head under it in an attempt not to hear them.

"Good morning" Jungkook's voice echoed around right after hers as he came from the stairs and was walking down, half naked and wearing only his swimsuit as what he does first thing every morning is to swim for half an hour and then come in for breakfast.

All the girls were left speechless at the sight, as it came to them abruptly, and the sudden silence made even Hana pop her head out and see what was going on, causing her sleeping eyes to open wide.

"Jimin Hyung, have you seen anywhere my tow -" He asked, not yet having woken up well enough to realize that there were now females in the house and they were even looking at him at that moment, but as soon as Jungkook lifted his head and looked up to see that all eyes were on him, he immediately grew pale.

"Huh~the towel? In the pool, you must have forgotten it there." Jimin ran to his side and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him towards the hallway, away from the attention of the others, who he was well aware that was triggering his younger brother.

Once the two of them were now out of sight of the others, Jimin looked worriedly at Jungkook who still looked a little shocked and visibly frozen.

"Come on. It's nothing. It's alright. Go to your swimming now and forget about it." He encouraged him as he patted him lightly on the shoulders and Jungkook nodded his head in affirmation without meeting his eyes before turning and walking off in the direction of the pool.

It's all right... It's okay...

He repeated in his mind as he took two deep breaths and once he entered the indoor pool he simply didn't waste a second and dive in, wanting the water to cover him as quickly as possible.

---To be continued...