Chapter 63

Everyone had now gathered at home and had started their dinner with the exception of Taehyung who had an appointment and had not yet returned from it.

Even Eleon was home earlier than usual tonight but for some reason, her presence didn't seem to make anyone happy, or more specifically a certain someone, who was none other than Namjoon, who by now felt like he had seen her face more than enough, especially today.

"Jungkook, do you want me to feed you?" Jimin asked his brother who was sitting across the table from him, as Jimin had helped him get out of bed and down the stairs along with Hoseok.

"Why don't put the food in the blender for him so he can gulp it down better? Let's not tire him by having him chew his own food," commented Yoongi a little annoyed and full-on sarcastic at the way everyone was behaving with Jungkook. All this was tiring his ears and tweaking his patience while all he wanted was to eat his dinner in peace.

"Hyung's right, you're overdoing it and making me uncomfortable. Just let me eat!" replied Jungkook clearly indignant at the unnecessary attention that was being shown to him.

"Oh so now it's our fault for worrying about you, huh? You stubborn little brat that goes around playing matches when you're in no position to. You get in such a bad condition again and we'll see if I'll deal with you. Ungrateful little... "Jimin expressed himself obviously annoyed, making the girls glance at him in wonder and surprise as they hadn't seen any of the boys seriously angered before.

"Ah! Ah! I just remembered! Halloween is coming up! Have you thought about what to dress up as for the annual party?" Hoseok changed the subject as quickly as he could, wanting to calm the waters that had been stirring between his brothers.

"Annual party?" Roel questioned, her face showing her slight interest in the topic.

"Yes, every year our company throws a party, open to the public. It's gotten quite a reputation over the years and many people want to come but unfortunately, there's a limit to the number of people that can fit in a room. "Jin explained further over what it was about and the girls seemed very excited about the idea, all except Eleon who as always was expressionless and SoYi who isn't much of a fan of gatherings.

"Oh good! Finally some fun. Five or four days only separate us from it!" Hana exclaimed cheerfully, looking forward to that night.

"If it's so soon, we need to start thinking about what costumes to wear. "Yumi brought attention to the most important thing on such an event as there was no way they were going to go without a decent costume. Halloween was Halloween but looking good was still a priority to her.

"Hey, I have an idea. How about we decide on each other's costumes? That would be so much fun. You wouldn't know what outfit the others have picked out for you until the day you wear it. One of my friends from school said she was going to do this with her boyfriend and I liked it as an idea. " Miran enthusiastically presented her thought as she now seemed to have someone to do this with and there was no reason to be jealous of her friends, who all had Halloween plans except for her.

"Oh sounds like a great idea. Let's try it. We should cast a random draw and whatever name we get, we'll have to decide on what to dress that person up as. " Roel openly supported her sister's idea, clearly excited.

"Why cast lots? Let's just go as couples with whom we share rooms. "Yoongi exclaimed, bored out of his mind at the mere thought of getting into a lottery process again.

"What?! Heck! Draw! We'll draw lots!" Namjoon jumped up, having no interest in the version his brother suggested; He would not want Eleon to pick out an outfit for him or else he would see himself stepping into this party dressed as a sailor moon again or something similar.

"Well, okay. All right, let's draw lots. Get some paper Hoseok. "Jin said and Hoseok stood up without dismay and went to his briefcase from which he took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote everyone's names one by one and then cut them up and rolled them into small pieces, only to approach the table again and let them fall randomly in the middle.

"Pick one. Any leftovers will be Taehyung's." Said Hoseok as he was the first to draw a piece of paper and open it.

"Hey Rin, lucky you. I'll have to think well about your outfit. "He told her with a smile and now Rin laughed a little.

"Is it weird that I feel both relaxed and anxious that you're going to pick for me?" she commented as she picked up a piece of paper herself, following the others who were already starting to open theirs.

"Oh, I got Eleon. "Rin exclaimed with a bit of disappointment in her voice as she already knew that there was no way she could pick what she wanted but only what Eleon would tell her to pick.

"I got SoYi!"Namjoon said with joy as he felt lucky that he didn't get Eleon. "Wait, who has me?" he added worried that she might have gotten him though.

"I've got you Namjoon. "Jin settled his worry.

"I will be choosing for Jin" Eleon called out and then the others went on to announce their picks.  With Jimin who had to choose an outfit for  Roel, Jungkook who had Yumi and Yumi who had to choose a costume for Yoongi while Roel had gotten Taehyung. Hana had gotten Miran and Miran had to choose an outfit for Hoseok leaving Yoongi to have to choose for Hana and Taehyung who was left to choose for Jimin.

"Ah, Jungkook. You better pick something decent or you're screwed," Yumi threatened him as she didn't trust him must when it come to fashion but no one else was worried about that so they all laughed at her words.

''Oh, no pressure. Everyone will choose an outfit of free will and under no circumstances can you not wear what has been given to you. All agreed?" asked Hoseok in an attempt to keep the situation fair and not provoke any more trouble about anything in the future as all of them would have accepted the conditions on their own.

"Agreed!" they all exclaimed simultaneously, some with excitement others with boredom and others with concern.

But one thing was for sure about this upcoming party and that was that it would have many, many surprises, starting with the costumes and not only.

---To be continued...