Chapter 58

The rest had just arrived home, half of them in the car driven by Jin and some others in a patrol car that Eleon arranged to pick them up and take them home since she knew the shifts and who usually had night patrols and where.

Most were grateful for this knowledge since honestly, not everyone would be able to fit in the same car but there was a specific someone who was annoyed at her for being there in general, though he had kept his mouth shut so far.

"Wow, I am dead tired" Jimin blurted out as he touched his tired shoulders, which had generally done quite a lot of work tonight.

"Mhm me too. I'm going to go plop on my bed for these few hours I have left until the time comes for me to attend lectures." Miran yawned after those words, the warmth and quietness of the car having made her sleepier.

"Thank you for your service. " Eleon thanked the policeman who got out of the car along with them, just to see them off formally. 

Jimin and Miran who also shared that ride turned around at hearing Eleon's words and they both bowed their heads towards the policeman and thanked him before they said goodnight and turned to head for the door of their home where the others were already at.

Most of them except Namjoon did not hesitate to enter the residence, with him standing at the doorway looking towards Eleon and this policeman with curiosity.

Maybe this is the solution to getting more information about her. Maybe someone in her inner circle at work knows her dirty laundry.

He thought to himself, having bad intentions since after the events of tonight he was even more dedicated to destroying her ego.

There was no way she couldn't have a weak point that he could use against her. It was simply impossible for a human to be perfect in every way and not have done any wrong somewhere even once and he was now eager to find whatever her secret was just to get his revenge.

He watched carefully the looks she and the policeman exchanged and paid close attention to the casual words they seemed to be exchanging until Eleon said something to him, which Namjoon found natural but for some reason the policeman's reaction made him raise an eyebrow.

She told him that she would see to it that she returns this favour to him. Why on earth did he start to stutter and act so shy?

Even her colleagues are probably afraid of her. I feel sorry for them.

Namjoon concluded as he watched the policeman pull away and get back into his car, soon starting up the vehicle and driving off.

As soon as her coworker was out of sight, Eleon turned around and started to walk towards the entrance until she came close to Namjoon and stood to face him.

"Aren't you coming in?" She asked him with her usual expressionless look and he just showed his anger in his eyes.

"I'm going to report you for sexual harassment," He told her now his arms crossed over his chest and in his mind replaying the traumatic experience he had happened to live through some hour prior.

"If we're going to break it down, you were the one who assaulted me and used force to immobilize me. Your attitude was highly inappropriate and if anyone is to have a complaint and  put your actions into question, that should be me." She replied without any hesitation and Namjoon put his hands to the side of his body, irritated but not surprised as he expected such a response from her.

"Anyway, you knew my intentions were not bad. But you still did what you did and instead of apologizing you want to get on top."

"If I apologized what exactly would change? We both know you don't like me" Eleon replied, not having any problems putting things as they were since it was now obvious that Namjoon had negative feelings towards her.