Chapter 53

The boys along with the girls had arrived at the game zone which, although it should have been closed, had opened for them at this last hour, only at the sound of their last name.

A worker was waiting for them in the most centred part of the playground in which the treasure hunt usually takes place. The field was stretched out in front of them as they gathered at the entrance.

The rules were written in large letters on a banner at the starting point which the worker began to read for formality.

"Leave Eleon to me," Namjoon whispered to his brothers, who were gathered in a circle on the left side while the girls were on the right at a certain distance from them.

"How are you going to stop her? We all know the girl is a search engine. " Hoseok said, knowing it wouldn't be hard for someone like Eleon to find clues that would lead her to the treasure.

"Did you forget the rules? One violation and she will be out of the game. " Namjoon let a small smile appear on his lips as he had thought hard about how he was going to get her out of the game.

"Oh, I like the way you are thinking." Taehyung laughed, patting his brother's shoulder lightly.

"Eleon is a strict person though from what I understand. It won't be easy to get her to break the rules." Jin confessed because even though he wouldn't mind winning, his brother Namjoon's thoughts didn't seem so easy to come true to him.

"There is one rule though that could definitely be used against her. " Namjoon confessed, making the others look towards the rule banner, wondering which rule he was referring to.

"Number five. No physical violence and attempting to stop an opponent using physical force." Yoongi read the rule that caught his attention and then let a smile reach his lips as he could understand how this could turn against Eleon since she had protective tendencies.

All it was needed was for Namjoon to pretend to attack her for her to defend herself and that move would be the end of her in this game.

"Smart. It scares me that you seem so determined to beat her though." Jimin exclaimed finding his aggressive flute a bit too much for a simple game.

"You guys just make sure you win. And don't you dare soften up and give them any help?" Namjoon gave them a warning look before turning to look towards the girls, who were equally gathered in a circle discussing their own things.

"Seriously why so much endless competition? We're not going to get killed or kill anyone for one simple game." SoYi spoke, wanting to calm the atmosphere that Yumi's passionate words had ignited a little.

"We won't get killed, but we'll certainly kill if we have to. Didn't you hear what they said? Girls are not capable of heavy work." Yumi reuttered Taehyung's words who had deliberately said them in the car on their way to the game zone.

"As if he's one capable of any kind of work. He doesn't even know how to change a light bulb, I'm sure. " Miran added, backing up Yumi's words and Rin nodded her head in affirmation, agreeing as well.

"Yeah look, I'm not saying that I don't understand you. And I'm with you, that we should show them what we're capable of. But let's not get it too personal. It's obvious he did it on purpose to cloud our minds." SoYi shared some of her thoughts and the girls fell silent for a moment, realizing she was right.

"I for once, promise that I will do my best to win. " Irine said, having awakened the competitive spirit in her with this and that. And although at first when Yumi had invited her, she had refused to go, finding as an excuse the late hour or fatigue, after Eleon had demanded it, she had no choice but to attend.