Chapter 1

A scream expressing the excitement of the girl who had her head out of the taxi window echoed in the air, making passersby look towards the speeding car with curiosity, and she simply laughed at the small commotion that ensued.

In general, it was in her character to stir things up wherever she was. The proper norms and rules of behaviour of society never matched her identity, and she never cared to change to be accepted, and no one ever asked her to change who she was. Or, to put it better, almost no one ever did.

"Yumi! Put your head in, or I'll cut it off before a car gets the chance! Get it together!" The voice of the family's eldest sister, named Eleon, who was sitting in the passenger seat next to the driver, scolded her sternly, and Yumi pouted a little before doing what was asked of her and sitting properly in her seat.

"Oh, come on. It's not like she did anything serious. You always get annoyed so easily," the second eldest, named Hana, spoke, considering it unnecessary to be serious when they had come to such an exotic place.

"Look, it's not just about seriousness, but it's dangerous to do something like that, you know. We came here for fun, but we have to be careful," SoYi added to the request, as she considered her sister Yumi's actions - who was the second youngest - dangerous for her physical health.

"Oh SoYi, please let the nerd within you rest. Don't spoil these few vacation days for us," Miran's voice from the back seat was heard, and SoYi turned and gave her a stern look, even though she had her face buried in her phone, hence Miran didn't even notice her.

"If that's the case, you shouldn't be on your phone all the time, cause that spoils the mood of vacations as well," SoYi grabbed her phone from her hands in irritation, making Miran exclaim in surprise at her twin sister's act, with whom, although they were twins, they did not look alike at all, neither in appearance nor in character.

"SoYi, are you crazy? Give it back to me!"

"Don't order me around. I'm five minutes older if you recall," SoYi told her, indicating in a way that she was the only one that had the right to tell her what to do and what not to do, in part, but mostly because she had irritated her with her words since she usually doesn't care to get involved in Miran's affairs or in the affairs of any of her other sisters."

"Gather up! We've arrived." Eleon's voice caught their attention and SoYi handed back her phone to Miran before turning to look for her belongings, so she wouldn't forget anything in the unfamiliar vehicle and have trouble finding it later.

"Someone poke Rin and Roel in the backseat because they haven't heard a thing," Hana said before opening the car door, having noticed that Rin and Roel were wearing headphones and were still lost in their own world.

Miran, who was in the middle of the two girls, took action and brought them back into contact with the environment, and then they all began to exit the minivan that they had occupied from the airport to their hotel.

Eleon paid the fare as Yumi and Hana took their suitcases out of the trunk of the car, and after making sure they had all their belongings, she signalled to Eleon to give the okay to the driver to leave.

"Okay. Gather up," Eleon said, and they all took a few steps closer to her, some willingly and others reluctantly.

"We are here earlier than the wedding day for only one reason, and that is to meet the people who will soon become part of our family. Until they arrive at this hotel, according to our mother's words, I have full authority. So, I don't want any nonsense or foolishness. You will tell me where you want to go and how long you will stay. You won't exist anywhere without me being aware of that. Have I made myself clear?!" Her voice, as well as her body posture, were imposing and strict, reflecting well Eleon's character and a part of her preoccupation.