Chapter 39

A fine morning had come to Seoul. The sun was warm enough for the time of day and the streets were packed as they were most days with only one particular difference.

At this time of the day, Namjoon used to be in front of his computer, preparing to write in the book he was working on. Dressed in his everyday clothes which were comfortable and manly of course.

While today, he found himself in the middle of the street handing out flyers for a manga cafe(Japanese comic book shop), which was also the place Eleon had sent him to for his punishment. Handing out flyers would have not been annoying if it was for the fact that he was dressed in a sailor moon suit that barely fit him.

His face was so moody and his nerves were sky high and although when he opened his mouth he was polite to the passers-by who he handed out flyers to, from inside he had been cursing Eleon and her existence.

"Here please, take a look at our new store offerings." He handed another brochure, smiling at two ladies who looked at him somehow weirdly but accepted the paper anyway, before taking a few steps further and starting to comment on him.

Gosh, this is humiliating. A whole bestselling author doing something like this dressed as a blonde extraterrestrial princess...with blonde ponytails and a mini skirt! I hope no one recognizes me.

He thought to himself before turning around to face his figure at the window of the store behind him, which once he did he concluded that the way he looked, there was no way anyone could see him and easily recognize him.

"Oooh nice legs, baby." The voice of some stranger reached his ears, causing him to get irritated and turn to give him a look that literally said, 'What the fuck did you just say'

Namjoon didn't have to say a word to the young man who expressed himself like that as the stranger was instantly startled by his front face, which wasn't what he had in mind and began to walk away with fast steps, leaving Namjoon behind to fire bullets into his back with his gaze.

"You should be ashamed! Catcalling women! Have some  respect for the female gender you bastards." Namjoon finally commented, loud enough for the embarrassed young man to duck his head and run as he rounded the corner and disappeared from Namjoon's sight.

"Oh, my god. Seriously that's him. " Another voice grabbed his attention coming from behind him, causing him to turn sharply only to see in front of him, four of his best friends, cell phones in hand, now snapping videos and photos to get footage of the rare sight.

"What are you bastards doing? Stop it" He ran to their side and they began to fight a little over phones while his friends laughed.

"What are you guys doing here anyway? Shouldn't you guys be at your jobs at this hour?" He asked them, now having given up since there was no point in resisting his bad fate that seemed to have no mercy on him today.

"We got a message from an unknown number that told us to come to this street to see you at an unforgettable moment." One of his friends explained, still laughing while looking at him like this.

"Whoever it was, was right, though. This is a truly unforgettable view." Another commented and the four of them started laughing again while Namjoon looked at them with a murderous stare.

Wait... Do you think it was Eleon that send that text???

He thought suddenly and blood rushed to his head.

Ah, the sneaky, witchy, old... heartless! She's going to pay for this. By God! This means war!

He concluded this inwardly, before proceeding to ignore his friends, picking up his pamphlets and going over to continue his work.