Chapter 27

The groups had now been decided, and the people who would play as characters were standing in the middle while the other members of the group sat on the couch.

Taehyung, Miran, Namjoon and Yumi were standing, with team members Yoongi, SoYi and Jin sitting on the couch, and the opponents were Hana, Roel, Rin and Jimin, with team members Jungkook, Hoseok and Eleon. Four characters per team with three people each in charge sitting.

"So here's how the story goes, everybody." Hoseok began to speak, causing those who were standing to go on alert since they had to act according to whatever scenery Hoseok was to give them.

"You have all gone together to a hotel for a holiday. "

"Oh, the sun is burning" Taehyung immediately began to pretend, wiping the non-existent sweat from his forehead, which caused a few chuckles.

"The weather is unfortunately chilly though so you are slowly waking up. "Hoseok continued and the people who were standing looked at each other for a moment before becoming one with the floor and pretending to wake up.

"Ew the smell is horrible, they haven't brushed their teeth yet, huh? " Jin commented from the couch, eliciting laughter, even from the characters who shouldn't be laughing.

"So you get up and decide to order breakfast. Jimin do the room service"

"Good morning, what can we offer you?" Jimin spoke very cheerfully bringing laughter again for some reason.

"Hey, what room service was ever so cheerful? Get it together" Taehyung told him and he just laughed extra before getting himself together.

"Hey, we are doing stupid things anyways, so might as well let me do them happily."

"While the rest were ordering, suddenly someone stabs Miran "Hoseok's words startled the guys but Miran acted quickly by falling to the floor, pretending to be dead.

"What the? They killed my team member right in front of my eyes" Namjoon blurted out before turning around and asking Hoseok if he should cry now, which made Hoseok crack up, his laughter influencing Jin, Yumi and Roel and Rin who thought the situation was as childish and ridiculous as it was funny.

"And~ the day begins again! Sleep and wake up slowly" Hoseok continues and they all fall to the floor, making noises as some of them hurt themselves in their rush, bringing more laughter to the room. Everyone except Eleon were laughing like a hysterical bunch.

"Oh, I think we are screwed if he keeps sending us to sleep often" commented Yumi with her face on the floor as that's how she had happened to land.

"They're killing us here and your issue is sleep?" Roel mumbled her wonder at her half-laughing.

"Why didn't you guys kill me? I can't die not even in a game, how unfortunate. "Hana complained while pretending to stretch her arms as she woke up.

"I guess we have to figure out why the day started again now, right?" SoYi wondered and Hoseok confirmed her thought.

"Obviously it was the murder. Let's try to keep Miran alive for this round." Yoongi suggested to his team and they nodded, agreeing with the order.

"Well, I'd like Rin to stay behind Miran then this time. "Jungkook spoke up and Eleon let him do whatever he wanted since she was taking the game more seriously than she should have and if she was to speak up she would probably ruin it for them.

"Okay, round two starts then. Rin is behind Miran and Taehyung is in front of her, Namjoon calls room service and orders breakfast and tea." Hoseok began to narrate and the so-called followed as best they could.