Chapter 56

Jimin along with Hoseok had encountered each other after a few minutes and were showing to one another the clues they had found so far.

"Ask how much the others found. I think we have the most "Hoseok said with a smile on his lips as he counted the clues and Jimin quickly pulled out the walkie-talkie.

"Guys me and Hoseok hyung have a total of ten. Twenty isn't that a total altogether?" Jimin asked and quickly heard Namjoon's voice confirming the fact that it was a total of twenty.

"I have five. "Yoongi's voice sounded next and now their faces lit up, thinking that they did indeed have the upper hand.

"Quickly let's share, I have the three more "Jin's voice was heard which made everyone happy, knowing that they had now won the game.

"Yes! Yes! They got so badly defeated. "Namjoon yelled out so loud that it made Hoseok cover his ears and move away from the walkie-talkie a bit.

"Well then, listen up... "Yoongi started reading his own clues quickly and then followed by Jin with Hoseok who had the most in his hands, last but even though they finished reading the clues, they couldn't decide on the final picture.

"All the evidence speaks of circles. Did you see any circles anywhere? "Jin exclaimed at everyone's wonderment as no one remembered any circles.

"The Entrance, under the sign with the rules! It doesn't tell us that we have to find a circle, it tells us that the answer is a circle. So if we follow our path in a circle, it will take us back to where we started!!!"Namjoon excitedly shouted into the walkie-talkie, pleased with the turns his mind was taking.

On hearing this information everyone started running towards the entrance as fast as they could, and soon they all met each other on the way but once they reached the entrance, they found the girls gathered under the rules sign, with smiles on their faces.

"Come on you guys. We've been waiting for you for so long." Yumi said with an air of superiority that had the boys frozen.

"But... how? Since we had all the clues." Yoongi exclaimed in amazement as he honestly couldn't understand how they found the treasure before they did.

SoYi smiled before waving the walkie-talkie she had in her hand, showing him the answer he was looking for.

"They hacked the frequency on the walkie-talkie?!!!" Jimin was now exclaiming with his mouth open in both surprise and admiration.

"Unfair! That's cheating!"Namjoon started complaining as he was now looking towards Eleon with anger, having thought that this was all her idea.

"It's not. We followed the rules. And the fact that we won shows our skills, which are not only physical but also cerebral."

"Well, they're not wrong. But how did you hack it? I want to know. I might need it in the future." Jin showed interest, not being too bothered by their victory, but not everyone was like him.

"And I want you to teach me!"

"Me too!"Hoseok and Jimin raised their hands in excitement as they walked up to the girls, making  Namjoon even more displeased.

"At least I have you Taehyung on my side... Taehyung? "He turned to look for his brother who was as fixated on winning as he was but for some reason, he didn't seem to be around anywhere.

"Guys. Does anyone know where Taehyung went?" Namjoon decided to ask the others who seemed to have gotten into a good mood with SoYi explaining how she hacked the frequency since she was the one who did it.