Chapter 47

Yumi and Irine were at their school and had taken a break from class as the person in charge had told them that a company had asked two dancers from them today to take part in a photo shoot.

They were all excited and of course, all wanted to take part in this opportunity that had been given to them and so were Yumi and Irine, who had gathered in a corner and had started praying from within as the teacher had come to announce who these two girls would be that he would be taking with him.

"After mature consideration and discussion with the photography team, I decided that the most suitable ones to take part in this photo shoot would be Irine and Yumi for today. " The professor announced and the two of them started screaming in the corner in joy while the others let out a few exclamations of disappointment.

"Well well well this collaboration between our school and the photography company will continue for the whole week so I guarantee most of you will get a chance to take part but for this particular selection the mentioned ones were chosen because they fit the concept of today's photo shoot." The professor clarified and now the whole room was filled with smiles and joy.

"Girls get your stuff and follow me. We have to go to the set." The two of them did as they were asked and quickly picked up their bags and followed the professor as they were now whispering amongst themselves about what a great time they were going to have as well as what great models they might see at the photo shoot.

"Maybe there's someone super handsome and famous over there" Yumi snapped as she fixed her hair a bit.

"Look, sure there will be, models are after all but we should mind our business. We have an image to keep." Irine replied, wanting to keep the good name of her school and not make any bad impressions.

"Well hey yeah, we're not going to eat them alive obviously. I am just saying" Yumi laughed as of course she wasn't going to act like some crazy fan but she was definitely going to make an impression on whoever was there.

"We should do our best and make a good impression so that we can have more opportunities in the future. And who knows, our name might become more famous and we might get job offers soon." Yumi added and Irine found her way of thinking logical and agreed, nodding her head in affirmation.

"Come on, we got this, let's go and make it happen," Irine concluded and they both laughed at each other intending to have a good time despite how it really ends up being as an experience.

--- change of set---

Jungkook now felt his body as heavy as a rock and even though he was still moving it felt like he was lifting 100 pounds every time he wiggled his own fingers. He was well aware that his condition now hung by a thread but still for some reason the fire inside him kept him in the game. His tenacity and will to come out victorious and leave a good impression behind him in this match was now the only reason he hadn't collapsed yet.

His eyes were only focused on the ball and the players of the opposing team that were coming into his field of vision while trying to stop him but for some reason, no one looked scary or dangerous enough to his eyes. Nothing scared him at that moment, more than the betrayal he could bring upon his own self.

Of course, no one was looking at the world as he was at that moment because no one knew exactly how he really felt. And maybe it was for the best as Jimin and SoYi were worried anyway even without knowing exactly how bad he felt.

Jimin's eyes hadn't left his face for even a moment and worries in his mind went round and round until someone suddenly spoke and his attention turned elsewhere.

"Hello Jimin, it's been so long since I've seen you. How are you? " Anika said as she went to sit next to him making him squeeze a little further in the seats since there wasn't enough room.