Chapter 3

Hana was lying on a sun lounger enjoying a few rays of sunshine since she wanted to take some time to get a tan since the opportunity came their way and Rin was sitting on a chair next to her head, with her headphones and a magazine in her hands.

"Did you order?" Roel asked as she had just gotten out of the water leaving Yumi still inside the pool.

"Yes. I got you strawberry juice. They just arrived." SoYi replied as she stretched a towel out for her to dry her body.

"Tell Yumi to come out too. She has been in there long enough." Eleon ordered and the girls looked at each other for a moment as none seemed to want to get up and go do that, but ultimately Miran allowed an exhale to escape as she gave in and went to call her.

She walked quite a bit since Yumi had swum to the other end of the pool and then called her name to get her attention a couple of times and once Yumi noticed her, Miran motioned for her to come out and Yumi dove into the water, intending to swim all the way back to the other side where the rest of her sisters were.

"Ah, Yumi is her name. I see." Said Taehyung who along with Jimin and Jin had been eyeing her, due to the fact that her dives were very perfect and her swimming had caught the interest of many as a spectacle, for she was quite impressive at it.

"Yeah, but the other girl was our issue. Ultimately is she or is she not that one from your phone?" Jungkook insisted since he just wanted to know if his memory was playing tricks on him or if he was actually remembering her correctly, after all.

"What can I tell you? It looks like her a lot I admit. But I didn't know her personally, the one in the picture. " Taehyung confessed, now trying to bring to mind the photo that some of his friends had sent him on the group chat.

"If you don't know her then was it a photo from some kind of photoshoot?" Wondered Hoseok briefly and Taehyung shook his head negatively.

"It had gone viral back in those days. But I don't know where the picture had come from."

"Don't bother with such kind of things. You can get into a lot of trouble. The internet hides a lot of problems you know and legal lackeys, as I like to call them." Jin warned them since as a lawyer who was practising successfully his profession, he knew a lot about such and had seen several cases of circulation of illegal photographic materials that in the most common cases had been taken without the knowledge of the person in the photo, an act that runs counter to human rights.

"He is right. We also have a name in society so watch out scumbags." Yoongi added in a calm tone of voice, making Hoseok laugh.

"Of course, of course, you've ruined that name enough. We don't need any more people to add to that." Jimin commented with teasing intentions and Yoongi looked at him for a moment before smiling at him and taking the new glass of juice that had just been brought to him and throwing it in his face.

Jimin was surprised for a moment as the others started to burst out laughing and then he found himself cracking up too as he simply removed his now wet hair from his forehead and relaxed back into the chair, enjoying the sudden coolness.

"Ah, at last, Namjoon is here," Hoseok exclaimed as soon as he caught sight of his brother approaching.

"What were you doing up there for so long?" Namjoon was confronted with Jin's question once he reached the table and sat next to Jungkook on the lounger.

"I was writing and I couldn't leave the article in the middle." He explained and the others didn't seem surprised as he did nothing else but write at every given chance. Namjoon was like Yoongi when it came to their work. They worked more than they lived but if you were to ask them both said they felt alive more through their work so they lived while they worked.