𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.24

Follow my Instagram id:-secr_ret_wri_ter for spoiler Alerts ⚠️.

"Why did you do this Sidhu? You should have waited with patience." Hitesh said to Sidharth, when Sidharth explained him everything happened in Aarush's office.

"Dad....I think that she is old Dhriti.....that's why I hold her hand." Sidharth said by placing icebag on his face.

"Now you took impulsive decision....." Hitesh gone to mini bar and took a drink.

"I know dad......there is a reason which lead me to take this impulsive decision."Sidharth said.

"What reason?" Hitesh asked in furious.

"Because Aarush is in love with her........I'm noticing him for one week.....whenever he talks about her a sparkle can be seen in his eyes.....he didn't like when anyone talk about her.....and even today also he was very annoyed. But he didn't realized it yet. If he realizes he will not let anyone to touch her even he will not allow anyone to look at her. You know Aarush well,right? If he decides to make anything his,he will go any extent to make that his own and he will never give up on that.....whatever it is, whoever it is he will fight for it and he will win also. That's why I thought that as soon as possible to make her mine , Mrs.Sidharth Takur."

"But now how will make her yours?" Hitesh asked.

"Through straight way I can't do that I to have use any shortcuts for that. Already I have planned what to do." Sidharth said with devilish smrike.

"What plan?" Hitesh asked in perplex.

"Tomorrow evening is that big business event hosting by Khuranas,right? All famous and successful business man and women will be present there. So Dhriti also come there.....I will spike her drink and I will misuse that situation.....and I will make her mine....forever." Sidharth shared his plan with Hitesh.

______________________________________

Next morning.

"Aju.....get up....it's already 10 in the morning yaar.....gettt uppp..." Dhriti said by removing his duvet.

"Riti.....let me sleep.....please..." Aju kept a pillow in his head covering his ears.

"Okay...fine..." Dhriti said and walked to washroom ,she took a half bucket of water and she made Arjun drench on that water.

"Oh.....flood.....somebody help me.....I'm drowning....flood...." Arjun screamed.

"You are not drowning.......get up." Dhriti said with a laugh.

"Riti....you....look I will take revenge on this....I promise. " Arjun get up from his bed and walked to washroom.

"Okay fine......let's see what you will do to me." Dhriti said by devilish smrike.

"Did you finalized your costume for evening event?" Arjun asked to Dhriti by sitting in dinning table.

"Event.....which party you are talking about?" Dhriti asked him by serving the food.

"Business event.....hosting by Khuranas....did you forget about it?" Arjun asked him.

"Oh....Is it today.....I forgot that....." Dhriti said by putting her hand on her head.

"I know you will forgot it. "

"Anyways it will be a great night today." Arjun said.

They completed their breakfast and get busy in selecting dress for party. Dhriti already decided her outfit but Arjun is still confused and Dhriti is also helping him.