Chapter 230

Chengfeng was filled with anger and shouted: "Get out!"

After shouting this, he stared at Cheng Zhi, the anger in his eyes was self-evident. He stopped and said nothing, but Zhang Huilian next to him did not.

This mother knew nothing about what Cheng Feng had done. After Cheng Feng came home from school, she asked around but did not get a good look from her son. During the quarrel, she heard that Cheng Zhi was responsible for the incident and immediately All the guns were pointed at Cheng Zhi, and they couldn't wait to fight Cheng Zhi.

She originally disliked Cheng Zhi extremely much. If one looked deeper, Cheng Feng's inherent disdain and contempt for Cheng Zhi was actually inherited from her. She had been harboring deep resentment towards the child of her husband and ex-wife for many years. Even if Cheng Zhi does nothing, she can't bear the existence of such a person in the world.

She was deeply disgusted by Cheng Gong's child with another woman. When she was disgusted, she never thought that she was the latecomer who used money and a new life to seduce Cheng Gong and cheat on her in marriage. It was a pity that her family went bankrupt and she couldn't do anything about it. After coaxing her into a palace in every possible way, she could only rely on the little money left to maintain her life and this hard-won marriage.

After Cheng Zhi left home at the age of eighteen, she was out of sight and out of mind. She never cared about this person. The only time she contacted her was to ask for money to supplement the family income. However, she did not expect that a few years later, Cheng Zhi would suddenly become a popular star in China. .

When she learned about Chengzhi's fire, she felt both contempt and disdain for a period of time. After that, she turned to think that Chengzhi could be where he is today thanks to her upbringing for so many years. If she hadn't provided him with food and drink, Cheng Zhi would have died long ago, but who would have thought that Cheng Zhi had no contact with his family, and he didn't give a penny to his family even though he was famous outside.

How shameless, white-eyed, and ungrateful!

She threw these labels at Cheng Zhi, and cursed him more than once when she saw him appearing frequently in TV commercials. But now, even if Cheng Zhi doesn't send money to his family, he even causes his son to drop out of school...

When she was angry, she said angrily: "You bastard, you have the nerve to come! If it weren't for us, how would you be today? White-eyed wolf!"

The more she spoke, the angrier she became, and the words in her mouth became even more unpleasant. Zhen Jingye frowned as she listened, but turned her back and turned her back on her ears. It wasn't until Zhang Huilian had scolded her enough that she said, "Are you done? I've said it after I've finished. .”

Zhang Huilian had never seen Cheng Zhi like this. In the past many years, whenever she scolded him, Cheng Zhi would lower his head and say nothing. That silent look made people even more angry.

But now, Cheng Zhi looked calm. When he looked at her, there was a cold light in the depths of his eyes, as if looking at her was like watching a joke. The strange feeling made her pause and suddenly got stuck.

After a pause, Zhang Huilian said with a face: "Don't act like you are superior. What's the matter? Are you a big deal now that you have become a star? Now that you have become a star, you come back to bully your family? I tell you, you should quickly find a way to make Cheng Feng Go back to school, or I will never be done with you!"

Cheng Zhi blinked and chuckled: "Why are you not done with me?"

Zhang Huilian was stunned for a moment when she was asked, and when the harsh words she used to say were retorted, she was speechless for a moment.