Chapter 27 - 28 - 29

From the moment he entered Kangchen's house, Cheng Zhi used his whole body to explain what it meant to be restless.

Every organ scene was so satisfying, and every muscle was as stiff as a brick. He wished he could do a deep split to explain to others the intense pain in his balls that he felt now.

Why doesn't his mind work?

As early as when Kang Chen asked him to accompany him to cook, he should have thought that there was nowhere else to go but to go home!

Well - the boss took him to his home.

That entertainment industry boss with 300 million fans in China alone brought Cheng Zhi to his home!

Are you moved?

Don't dare to move! Don't dare to move!

In the final analysis, Cheng Zhi and he had only met a few times and had no in-depth contact with him, but he brought Cheng Zhi home. If this doesn't mean anything, then Cheng Zhi's IQ is no longer qualified for the role of the protagonist.

"sit."

At this moment, Cheng Zhi, who was completely stiff and extremely obedient, said: "...Oh."

After Cheng Zhi sat down on the sofa, Kang Chen casually took off his coat, turned on the kitchen light, and put on an apron.

"You wait outside for a while."

Although it was written on the itinerary just now that he would accompany the boss to cook, in fact Cheng Zhi did not enter the kitchen at all. Kang Chen showed off his prowess in the kitchen, and Cheng Zhi could hear the smooth sound of chopping vegetables in the living room. He originally wanted to He quickly found an interface and slipped away, but after Kang Chen said a word, he actually waited outside obediently.

Unlike Cheng Zhi who was struggling with his life, a certain boss fell into a relaxed and joyful intoxication in the kitchen.

He opened the refrigerator and searched carefully on every floor before dialing up the video chat. Soon, the video was connected.

The image on the opposite side shook slightly, probably because he was driving. In less than a second, Kang Yue's beautiful face came into view.

The boss kept moving his hands, chopping vegetables, and looked at Kang Yue. The two faces at both ends of the screen, which could be said to be at the peak of their appearance, were expressionless.

Boss: “Where’s the coriander?”

Kang Yue: "I took it."

The boss cooked the rice and put in just the right amount of water: "I want to cook."

Kang Yue drove without squinting, not even bothering to watch the video: "You don't need to add coriander."

The boss was a little helpless, "You can also skip the coriander."

"Who do you think I want to cook for?" Kang Yue glanced at Mr. Wan Neng next to her, her voice became a little softer, and she changed the topic, "I took Mr. Wan Neng and I won't give it back to you."

The boss frowned slightly and hurriedly put the vegetables into the pot. "No need to return it tonight, just put it back tomorrow."

Mr. Almighty, who was sitting next to Kang Yue and listened to what they talked about, did not shy away from talking about the person he was talking about: "..."

Haha... How much evil did he do to get to know these siblings?

"I'll buy cilantro for you tomorrow. I'm done."