Chapter 141

It was noon the next day when he was free again. Cheng Zhi fully experienced the feeling of being on vacation. Sleeping with the dream lover of hundreds of millions of girls was simply an inexplicable sour feeling. The feeling was naturally both physical and mental. But when I think about the fact that I used to be the husband in the hearts of countless fans, but now I am holding someone else's husband... a kind of sourness comes over me.

Emmmm...Ideological struggle can be called torture deep in the soul...

However, good times are always short-lived. Just after having breakfast and lunch with Kang Chen, Cao Wei came to visit and brought a message. The audition time for "The Imperial City on the Sea" was set in the afternoon.

It's not a bad thing to have a job come your way, let alone a challenging and possible opportunity like a role on your own. Cheng Zhi is very excited, but a little strange. "Only one afternoon?"

Cao Wei nodded, and Cheng Zhi became even more confused, "For such a big movie, the audition only lasts one afternoon?"

Cao Wei said: "Isn't it enough to just choose female characters for one afternoon?"

Cheng Zhi: "???"

The air seemed to be still following the strange expression on Cheng Zhi's face. Cheng Zhi said with determination: "Let me tell you, is it impossible to turn the tables with this setting?"

It actually got to the point where he was directly assigned to compete for the female role without even having a chance to choose. What a fuss!

Cao Wei sighed and said: "Are you still annoyed? You should be glad that the audition requirements for female roles do not include the requirement that men cannot participate."

The black man's face turned into a question mark: "???"

What a lucky ghost! ! This is a blessing! ! ?

Under normal circumstances, of course it is a woman who auditions for female roles! How can any man come over to compete for the number 1, 2, 3 or 4 women!

Cheng Zhi was stunned for a moment. He never expected that he would be so angry that he was half-dead. Especially when there was Kang Chen looking at him with a funny smile on his face. Cheng Zhi seemed to feel something from "The Imperial City on the Sea". The male lead's 'contempt'.

Even though he was still alive, Kang Chen smiled at him and said, "Xiao Zhi, don't be nervous, you can do it."

As soon as he lifted up his pants, Cheng Zhi said with a cold face: "——Bah!" You don't have to say that, of course he can do it! He's super good!

The male lead is amazing! He has played the male lead before, okay!

Cao Wei interjected: "The audition will be held at the Central Hotel. I'll take you there in a moment. We don't have much time. Why don't we do a look and change clothes first?"

The answer is yes. Cheng Zhi immediately stood up and prepared without saying anything. Just as he was about to leave, Kang Chen suddenly said: "Xiao Zhi, if you want to fight for her, you might as well give Xu Mansha a try."

Cao Wei's eyes suddenly lit up. Cheng Zhi didn't answer, but he couldn't help but rolled his eyes. This is really a golden saying... so weird!

What a big nonsense! He has already sacrificed his dignity as a man, so he must be taking the role for the female lead! Yes, Xu Mansha is the name of the wife of the male lead Huo Lang.

Before leaving, Kang Chen sent Cheng Zhi to the door without any intention of avoiding Cao Wei. Kang Chen took Cheng Zhi in his arms and gave him an intimate farewell kiss. Cheng Zhi tilted his head back, so that Kang Chen didn't get the kiss.