Chapter 207 - 208 - 209 - 210

Chapter 207 

The word "difficult to film" refers specifically to Qian Lu. Cheng Zhi doesn't want to boast, but he is realistic and he never considers acting with Kang Chen to be difficult. As an actor, filming with Kang Chen is always a pleasure, especially the inner scenes, which are sometimes a real pleasure to shoot.

This kind of enjoyment has become a high threshold for others. Cheng Zhi does not feel that the poor person is Qian Lu at all, but no matter how he looks at it, the poor person is like Kang Chen...

As if he felt something in his heart, Kang Chen, who was reading the script, suddenly glanced at him. Even though he was separated by several people, his sudden smile fell into Cheng Zhi's eyes without missing a beat.

Really bad...

handsome.

Cheng Zhi blinked, his heart filled with sweetness from this smile, and he waved his hand casually to signal Kang Chen to continue reading the script and ignore him. Kang Chen stopped looking at him and lowered his head to continue reading.

The staff did not notice their exchange, but it happened to fall in Qian Lu's eyes. From Kang Chen who suddenly raised his head, he looked over and saw Cheng Zhi. Qian Lu's original expression suddenly stopped.

Chengzhi is here.

Why is he here...to watch her laugh?

Qian Lu's heart suddenly became anxious, and she became even more stressed while reading the script. The water handed to her by the assistant was pushed aside by her, and she silently pinched her leg hard, forcing herself to wake up and concentrate on the script. superior.

She knew that she was already far behind Cheng Zhi, and it would definitely not work if she continued like this.

In recent days, the director's attitude towards her and Cheng Zhi has become more and more different. Although Kang Chen, who worked with her, did not show any impatience, he treated Cheng Zhi differently from himself and was very cordial. When the staff took Cheng Zhi's turn to film, She also appeared to be very positive, but when it was her turn, she became increasingly irritable. All of this showed that her position in the crew was getting lower and lower, and she actually felt like she was being held back.

I can't bear all this money.

She actually couldn't figure out why the director was so dissatisfied with her. In several previous scenes, she felt that she had performed perfectly, but the director just refused to give it a pass. It was obviously as good as what was written in the script, but she was stuck. again and again.

Seeing other staff members becoming irritated because of her delay, Qian Lu felt that she had been humiliated for a long time, but she had no other choice but to hold on.

Having come this far, she can only insist on this. No matter how she acts, she must come out in this movie!

And in the next scene, this scene must be passed!

Qian Lu secretly glanced at Cheng Zhi and bit her lower lip unconsciously. She had already been embarrassed today, but this last time, she must succeed. She must not let Cheng Zhi see her failure.

The rest time that Zheng Jing had instructed passed by in a hurry, and within a few minutes, the ballroom scene resumed.

in this setting. The sleepless night dance hall is just at the beginning of the lights. When shooting a night scene during the day, you can imagine the preparation work that the staff has to do. As soon as the director calls to prepare, the lighting team immediately turns on the lights. Under the heavy black screen, colorful lights are flying in the dance hall. , the atmosphere of red light, feasting, and revelry in the set was immediately outlined.