Chapter 42

The so-called fan club refers to a group formed to support specific artists or other famous figures. Fans from all over the country can gather here to get to know and communicate with each other.

Another benefit of the official fan club is that it can share part of the artist's schedule information and hold fan meetings, etc., so that fans can have the opportunity to get in touch with their favorite idols.

Fan clubs on Weibo generally do not require membership fees when joining, but this is not the case for clubs on the official website of Media Film and Television. Not only does it cost money to register, but joining a fan club also requires a certain amount of membership fees to maintain the daily activities of the club. Regarding this, Cheng Zhi was really in disbelief. He raised his eyebrows and asked again: "Is it true or false?"

"I don't know much about the fans who organized the club for you. I haven't contacted you yet, but I'm sure there are fans. You haven't been on your Weibo since the last incident, right? I'll find out soon after I check it out. . I thought before, let’s not mention how many real fans you have, you already have at least two million followers, so we should hold an official fan support club here and organize some activities. Unexpectedly, we started to do it today. I found that you already have a fan club on Weibo with a lot of fans. Don’t you believe it? I was shocked."

Cheng Zhi was in a daze, "I feel like you are speaking a foreign language to me now, and I can't understand it anymore..."

Cao Wei was amused by him: "It's a good thing to have someone spontaneously organize this for you. If it's a sign, you must film well now. Don't worry about the rest. I'll take care of the Weibo fan club and official website fan club for you tomorrow. Contact us and we should be able to connect soon. Also, I don’t care about Weibo for you. You should pay attention to yourself and don’t post random remarks to express your position. In addition to forwarding some necessary Weibo posts, occasionally post at most two selfies of yourself. It means that you are filming, you know?"

"Don't worry, Viagra. I am really serious about filming now. The director was so moved that he burst into tears and cried out that he would use me in the next season."

"Okay, young poor man."

After joking with Cao Wei, Cheng Zhi swept away the complicated mood before and felt very relaxed and happy. He hung up the phone and prepared to go back to the room. Although he felt that there was something else that he had not had time to say, he couldn't remember it for the moment, so he let it go. .

In the place where they stayed, two people shared a room to avoid disturbing Wei and Yu who were in the same room. Cheng Zhi called and came outside specially. Fortunately, it was Wei and Yu who were assigned rooms. If the other party was Wang Wenhang, Cheng Zhi would never agree. , when he thought of Wang Wenhang's disappointed look at that time, he still felt very uncomfortable.

When he turned around, Cheng Zhi was almost frightened to the point of weakness in his legs.

Xu Fei, who was holding toiletries and seemed to have just taken a shower, was looking at him with a sneer. His fiery red hair was hanging down because it was soaked. He looked even younger. His face looked like a delicate teenager.

"The director burst into tears, crying and shouting that he wants to use you? Are you so great?"

Cheng Zhi, who was caught red-handed for uttering wild words: "..."

Xu Fei said with a sneer: "..."

Cheng Zhi said with a sneer on his face: "...the manager, I just coaxed him to play."

The air was quiet for two seconds.

Cheng Zhi couldn't help but said: "...Director, do you want to say something?"