Chapter 143 - 144 - 145

Chapter 143

The popularity of #康陈凯凯# on Weibo had just begun to dissipate, and Cheng Zhi’s name became a hot search topic.

Just stuck in this time period, not only Cheng Zhi's fans exploded, but in some unknown places, senior fans who decided to support Kang Chen were also exploded by Cheng Zhi's wave of videos.

Therefore, the hot searches this night were faster and more intense than all the hot searches on Chengzhi before, and they spread rapidly everywhere overnight.

Cheng Zhi knew nothing about the reasons behind these. When he went to Weibo, he immediately went straight to comment on the video on Weibo. When he took a moment to take a look, he found that the number of comments he forwarded was extraordinary, and his fans...

Cheng Zhi took a confused look and found that there was a six-digit red number on the 'My Friends' label. ! ? ? ? Six figures? ?

Cheng Zhi hurriedly clicked on it and confirmed the number again. Sure enough, the more than five million fans yesterday had almost exceeded six million today. His Weibo exploded again overnight.

The rapid rise in popularity that countless people couldn't ask for made Cheng Zhi's impatient mentality feel as if someone poured cold water on his head. Depend on! It's just a welfare video. Even if he is beautiful, fans' eyes will turn too fast when they realize that he is beautiful! !

Cheng Zhi decisively saw his name on the hot search, but unlike the reaction he expected, the second hot search tag was #成跖, boyfriend’s perspective. #

Cheng Zhi was silent for a moment. He stared at the words "boyfriend's perspective" for a long time, trying to make sure that he had not seen it wrong. Facts have proved that it is impossible to see it wrong. The hot search is indeed the boyfriend's perspective!

It was obviously from the girlfriend's perspective, but there was a gender change in the hot search. Looking at the entire entertainment industry, no one except Cheng Zhi can have this treatment. Cheng Zhi couldn't help but hurriedly clicked on his tag without saying anything. At a glance, he saw fans showing their love wildly.

——Cheng Zhi! ! ! I like you very much, I like you very much! !

——Cheng Zhi’s smile gave me a knowing blow! ! I howled with excitement!

——Mama asked me who this girl was. I really couldn’t hide it anymore. I had no choice but to tell her that this man named Cheng Zhi was my wife! !

——Ouch, my adult metatarsal can’t be so cute! !

——Cheng Zhi’s smile is so sweet that the world explodes! ! ! [Scream loudly]

——Please book a room with me! ! ! ! ah! ! ! ! Please! !

Cheng Zhi hurriedly skipped these expressions of love and concentrated on exploring the root cause. Unfortunately, there were too many comments, so he simply turned to the beginning and started watching the video from the moment it was posted.

The very beginning was an enthusiastic call for him to post on Weibo:

——Wow! ! Cheng Zhi posted on Weibo! ! Super big front row! ! 【Excited】

--I also! ! ! Ouch! Ouch! Front row! ! 【Super excited】

——What happened to the small metatarsal! castle! ! ! Oh oh oh this is... Could this be...

--Super Plus enjoy! ! ! Super Plus enjoy! ! Chengzhi has rectified my name! ! From today on, I am the castle! ! 【So happy that I cried】

——The fan name is available! ! Officially naturalized in the Castle Army! ! Into plantar! I am your little castle! ! !