Chapter 114 - 115 - 116

Chapter 114

Every time Cheng Zhi saw Qian Lu, she was always dressed in yellow. Coupled with Qian Lu's delicate skin, which was much fairer than ordinary people, her pair of almond-shaped eyes always revealed a pure and well-behaved look.

The store where Cheng Zhi is located is a super brand men's clothing store. Among all the foreign brands in the entire high-end shopping mall, it is the only brand endorsed by Kangchen. This shows that this brand is of high quality and not something ordinary people can afford. Cheng Zhi is right After realizing this, I couldn't help but feel strange that Qian Lu appeared here.

Cheng Zhi naturally would not speculate on whether Qian Lu's financial situation could support her to visit such a brand store. What was strange to him was the word 'male' in the men's clothing brand store. It was not unusual for him to shop here, no matter how much he looked like a woman. He is also a man at heart, so Qian Lu...could he be showing off his boyfriend's clothes?

Just as he was thinking about it, a tall and slender man suddenly stood up behind Qian Lu. He was wearing a suit and leather shoes and had an elite aura. The man and Qian Lu stood together, and Qian Lu held each other's arms.

Cheng Zhi's face suddenly twisted. He didn't know how to complain about this matter. Even if he wanted to pretend not to see it and say hello, he had already beaten him. It was no longer possible to just retreat. He looked at Qian Lu and the man holding hands. , all I can think about is one sentence: Did Miss Qian Lu break up with Xiang Yanguang?

If there is no difference...this matter...

Cheng Zhi was speechless. When Qian Lu came towards him with a smile, he suddenly thought of Kang Chen who was still in the dressing room. If Kang Chen came out at this time and was caught, there would inevitably be trouble. Cheng Zhi hurriedly sneaked to the salesperson. Asking for help, he motioned to the salesperson to go to the dressing room and pass a message to Kang Chen, telling Kang Chen not to come out yet. Finally, Cheng Zhi added his name with a look of worry on his face, which made the salesperson give him a thumbs up after a pause. .

Before the salesman left, he said kindly to Cheng Zhi: "Don't worry, leave it to me. Come on!"

The black man’s face turned into a question mark: “…???”

Cheng Zhi reacted and thought that the foreign salesperson probably thought Qian Lu was Kang Chen's ex-girlfriend. As his current girlfriend, he accidentally bumped into his ex-girlfriend while shopping. Naturally, he didn't want his boyfriend to meet his old lover, so he deliberately hid it. .

There was no time to pay tribute to the salesperson's idea. Sister Qian Lu had already walked up to her. Cheng Zhi put on a polite smile and said, "Sister, let's go shopping."

A nonsense sentence.

Qian Lu smiled and said, "What a coincidence, Brother Cheng." Qian Lu's eyes turned around Cheng Zhi, "I just saw you standing here for a long time. Do you like the clothes here?"

These words were too much. Cheng Zhi glanced at the clothes around him. They were indeed expensive and beautiful. In his previous life, he could look so handsome in anything he wore. But now... everyone can see that he can't wear it at all.

Cheng Zhi smiled and said, "I can't say I like clothes. I might prefer good-looking clerks."

Qian Lu covered her mouth and smiled, blinked and said: "So that's it. No wonder Brother Cheng has been here without moving. I thought he was waiting for someone." With a light word, Qian Lu glanced in the direction of the locker room and joked. : "But fortunately this is a men's clothing store, otherwise I would have thought Brother Cheng was taking his girlfriend shopping."