Chapter 126 - 127 - 128 - 129

Chapter 126 

Cheng Zhi never expected, no, he never expected that after so many days, he and Tao Yuwang would be on the trending search again, and this was also when "Tiantian Variety Show" was so popular.

Cheng Zhi originally thought that one of the two hot searches would definitely be #Chengzhi every dayvariety# or #Cheng Zhifalse sound#, but he never expected that Double Dog CP would come out on top.

……what's the situation?

Cheng Zhi hurriedly went to Weibo to check, and there was a blessing from the Internet. It took him a long time to figure out the reason. It turned out that he had been paying attention to "Tiantian Variety Show" yesterday, and he had forgotten the main character of "Fengqiwu". This variety show was indeed very popular, but what was beyond Cheng Zhi's imagination was that "Fengqiwu" was broadcast last night "The series became even more popular, even surpassing the previous day's "Tiantian Variety Show"!

The broadcast of "Feng Qiwu" happened to be stuck at the turning point when the heroine Feng Liuli turned dark and started to fight against the enemy. In this episode, Wu Huiyao, played by Cheng Zhi, also appeared. Cheng Zhi has been disconnected from the Internet recently and has not paid attention to it. How many of his scenes had been aired, but when it came to the first wave of people Feng Liuli started to kill, he immediately thought of himself as the fourth female lead.

At about this time, Feng Liuli designed Wu Huiyao to fall in love with Murong Wu on a snowy night, laying the biggest foreshadowing of Wu Huiyao's future burial. Cheng Zhi hurriedly clicked on the tag #见双狗CP# and scrolled down to see that the approximately three-minute video that netizens forwarded to each other turned out to be the scene of Tao Yuwang holding Cheng Zhi that netizens had been looking forward to. .

wipe! No wonder!

Cheng Zhi complained while looking at the comments left by netizens. Netizens had a variety of positive comments:

——Coming, coming, coming! ! I’ve been waiting since yesterday’s preview of the next episode! Finally got double dog food! !

——Wow, these two people always make me laugh when they are in the same frame! !

——Suddenly the serious pair of dogs, tsk tsk tsk, the style of painting has changed!

——After changing their appearance, these two people suddenly became much more elegant and romantic!

——The picture is so beautiful! ! This snowy night! ! screenshot! !

——Wait a minute, I came here for the two dogs, why do I feel so serious? I’m so used to it [laughter and cry] [laughter and cry].

——Thinking of the last live broadcast mode and then turning around to watch the two of them, it always felt like a drama.

——Hahahahahahahaha don’t bring back my memories again hahahaha!

This comment was probably posted at the beginning of the live TV broadcast. Cheng Zhi jumped and watched it for a while. After the TV broadcast ended, the style of the comment suddenly changed to a crying expression.

——I got a big scratch! ! ! So cruel! ! ! Look at Wu Huiyao’s eyes! She obviously can't be tempted! !

——Wang Wang’s acting skills are so natural, he is so gentle, so chic, and I want to marry him! ! As expected of Murong Wu!

——I have always been indifferent to the role of Wu Huiyao, because this woman has never lived for herself in her life, and the attention is also because of the role of the actor Cheng Zhi, but now suddenly, I seem to feel Wu Huiyao’s struggle and helplessness, Cheng Zhi’s performance is really amazing Touch people, like it.