Chapter 176 - 177 - 178

Weibo is naturally a beautiful place. After the call was hung up, Xu Fei immediately logged on to Weibo to see what Xiao Zuoren called a "drama". Xiao Zuoren would not call him for no reason. After all, in his life Under the order of the police, the two have not contacted each other for almost half a month...

Emmmm, this topic can be skipped.

Xu Fei put aside the messy thoughts that came into his mind and paid full attention to the Weibo messages. He was surprised when he saw that his Weibo suddenly had tens of thousands of comments. The sporadic comments he made while watching it before going to bed last night were long gone. Instead, they were all discussing another topic.

——"Jinyiwei".

Xu Fei reflexively thought about Fengxun's role change. Could it be that Fengxun announced the change so quickly? Or did Chengzhi take action?

...Wait a minute, since Cheng Zhi did it, why did Xiao Zuoren call him?

With a not so good idea, Xu Fei quickly browsed the causes and consequences of the incident. After roughly reading it, he basically understood the comment trend on Weibo.

Someone is building momentum to force Fengxun to suffer a dumb loss.

This is naturally a good thing for Xu Fei. He is the director and screenwriter of "Jinyiwei", and his nature is completely different from Cheng Zhi.

It's not a big deal if Cheng Zhi doesn't star in this drama. He's still a good actor if he acts in other dramas. But Xu Fei is different. "Jin Yi Wei" is his treasure and hard work. No one knows the efforts he put in for "Jin Yi Wei" , the result of his hard work late at night, how can he allow others to trample on it just because of a few bad money.

Now that someone has pushed public opinion to this point, Xu Fei can't remain indifferent. He doesn't care who is behind this. Taking advantage of the current heat, he simply joins the army of breaking the news and posts on Weibo:

[Rich people are too big to be offended. You can't afford to offend them. (sneer)】

Xu Fei's identity is there. Once he posts a blog echoing the revelations made by Mr. Bayiba, it basically confirms the authenticity of the revelations. "Jinyiwei" will change the role, replace the heroine Cheng Zhi, and use investors to use the back door. Recommended actress.

What has been speculated for a long time has finally been officially confirmed by the director of "Jinyiwei". Fans finally have an outlet for their excitement, and the comments are filled with anger.

——As expected, "Jinyiwei" is going to change roles and replace Cheng Bao, and I feel like hehe! The investors are really amazing, Fengxun is really amazing! Emotionally, I feel like the audience is just a bunch of blind people. If you replace anyone, we can do it!

——I suddenly feel so angry. I wonder what Feng Xun is thinking? I remember that "Jinyiwei" was invested by Fengxun. At that time, he even posted on Weibo, saying that it was the investors' fault, but in fact it was Fengxun himself.

——I feel sorry for Xu Fei, I feel sorry for Chengzhi, I feel sorry for us Da Wanwan. 【Complicated feelings】

——Damn it, I just want to ask who this person is going to be replaced with. Do you think I am like a plantar fire? Compared to Zhimei? Better acting than Cheng Zhi? Let’s be honest, if anyone replaces Cheng Zhi and plays Yuan Chunhua, I will be in trouble for the rest of my life!

——If you give thumbs up to the person above, I will also be a black man all my life!

——I don’t have as much to say as you guys. I just want to say that Feng Xun is stupid! force! Bar!