Chapter 18 - 19

It was already late at night when the closing banquet ended, and many people were drunk and staggering. Cen Xiao was one of them. Tao Yuwang volunteered to see Cen Xiao off, and Cheng Zhi, who had not had a few sips of wine, was responsible for taking care of the others.

After being busy at the entrance of the hotel for about ten minutes, almost everyone had left. Cheng Zhi was about to say hello to the director before leaving. Unexpectedly, Yao Hai was so happy today that he drank so much that he fell asleep. Even when he returned to the hotel, he had to be helped by others. Get in the car.

According to the plan, after the wedding banquet was over, Cheng Zhi should go to Cao Wei's house to report first. Cao Wei had already called Cheng Zhi before dinner and told him to go there. He probably had something to talk about. Furthermore, considering Cheng Zhi's health, he wanted to keep Cheng Zhi at his home for a few more days.

The stomach problem that Cheng Zhi inherited from his original owner is a big deal. For an actor who has always had an irregular diet, it is a problem that needs to be prevented at all times.

It took only ten minutes to send him off, but Qian Lu who had been following him disappeared. In the middle of the night, a girl came home. Cheng Zhi was a little worried. He looked around twice and finally saw Qian Lu at the back door of the hotel. Yellow skirt.

"Qian Lu, Qian..."

Cheng Zhi's voice was swallowed back by him, because he had already heard some trivial sounds in the darkness. As a very healthy man, he had reason to believe that there was more than just Qian Lu standing there, and he had even more reason to believe that there were two people there. Doing something you normally can't do.

... Damn, the frequency of bumping into you is so high!

Can you leave a way for singles to survive?

Cheng Zhi rolled his eyes at his wonderful luck. He didn't expect that Xiang Yanguang, who usually had a cold face, could be so enthusiastic and unrestrained behind his back. Cheng Zhi, who was forced to eat dog food time and time again, felt like he had swallowed a mouthful of singletons. The blood and tears, and the sour smell from the couple made him feel dizzy.

Although he complained in his heart, Cheng Zhi decisively chose to retreat. But at this time, someone behind him called him. "Chengzhi, what are you doing there?"

The sound was not loud, but not quiet either. Cheng Zhi was sure that the two people in the dark must have heard the call, because there was a sound of pulling clothes immediately.

Cheng Zhi smacked his lips and hurriedly took two steps forward to lead Hou Junmei further away.

The person who called him was this Internet tycoon with many fans. Although he happened upon the relationship between Qian Lumei and Xiang Yanguang, he subconsciously concealed it for them, so when Hou Junmei asked him, he decisively changed the subject and made an excuse. Find the restroom and ask the writer to wait for him at the front door.

After sending Hou Junmei away, Qian Lu quickly came to Cheng Zhi. Her face was very red, her head was hung low, and her voice was as low as a mosquito. "Brother Cheng..."

Cheng Zhi could understand the embarrassment of a girl being caught in such a thing. Seeing Qian Lu about to speak, he decisively put his index finger to his mouth and hissed softly.

"The weather is cold, so you must be a little cold too." Cheng Zhi took off his coat and put it on Qian Lu's shoulders, interrupting what Qian Lu wanted to say and showing a comforting smile. "I was a little worried at first, but since someone is with you, I'll leave first."

Cheng Zhi didn't mention what he just saw. He just treated Qian Lu by chance and said irrelevant polite words naturally. Qian Lu looked up at him and nodded after a while.