Chapter 43

After a week of filming, "The Guard" is on track. Wang Wenhang made occasional mistakes, but overall it was much better than the first day. The entire crew was busy and the scenes were fully arranged.

Because the first season is planned to be filmed for only one month, and just one week has passed, a quarter of the process has passed. After being processed by professionals, the crew released the first wave of stills on the official Weibo of the scheduled broadcast platform. , naturally, all of them are starring Cheng Zhi, but there are still three missing ones, Zhou Peiling, who plays the second female lead, has not come yet.

I heard from Luo Nian that they contacted me on the afternoon of the first day of shooting, saying that there was an error in Zhou Peiling's schedule and that she was in a schedule. She hoped that the director could shoot other scenes first and concentrate the scenes of the second female lead Wang Qingchen at the back. It is easier to take pictures after staggering the time.

"The whole crew cooperated with her alone, and she was embarrassed."

Cheng Zhi was eating when he could hear the dissatisfied comments from the staff nearby.

"What about bumping into roles? The industry doesn't know Zhou Peiling's situation. Apart from winning a Best Actress title at the beginning, she has no achievements at all in the later period. Whatever she shoots will be ruined. Otherwise, her company will give her the second female lead in a web drama? She probably just dislikes it. Our temple is small and cannot accommodate a big Buddha like her."

During the few days that Cheng Zhi stayed on the "Jinyiwei" crew, he basically talked to the staff. This crew is young and energetic, and is just starting out. Because of this, they are particularly sensitive to being looked down upon.

Xu Fei didn't say it directly, but he actually cared about saving face. He was very confident in his script and didn't think this drama would be any worse than the TV series. The crew members were afraid that Xu Fei would be angry and never talked nonsense in front of Xu Fei. Now that Xu Fei was not around during the lunch break, they happened to be talking on the sidelines.

"Into the plantar, in the plantar!"

Cheng Zhi came to his senses, and Wang Wenhang waved his hand in front of him, "Stop listening, your rice is cold."

Wei Heyu also shook his head slightly, "Don't worry about it. As long as we don't have any conflicts with her when she comes, it will be fine. You won't have much contact with her scenes, so don't worry."

As soon as he finished speaking, Wang Wenhang frowned. The second female lead in the play, Wang Qingchen, had always had a crush on Liao Shaoxian, and was closely related to Wang Wenhang in many scenes. However, when the crush ended in the later period, Wang Qingchen fell in love with Ji Mei, and had an affair with Wei Heyu. A lot of scenes.

They also had to film a scene with Zhou Peiling. Wang Wenhang's worried attitude was in sharp contrast to Wei He Yuyun's calm and relaxed performance.

"Brother Wei, you are so awesome. I wish I were half as good as you."

Wei Heyu suddenly laughed. He rubbed Wang Wenhang's hair very naturally and said gently: "You will be more powerful than me in the future, don't worry."

Wang Wenhang was inspired, his eyes sparkled, and he looked at Wei Heyu with admiration.

Cheng Zhi, who was watching and feeling a huge impact on his eyes and heart: "..."

What should I do if everyone suddenly looks like a gay?

My dog ​​eyes hurt so much!

There is still some time to rest at noon. Taking a nap is not an option. Sleeping noisily will give you a headache, so it is better not to sleep at all. Cheng Zhi took out his cell phone, sat side by side with Wei and Jade King Wenhang on a chair and scrolled through Weibo. After retweeting the stills of "Jin Yi Wei" on Weibo, Cheng Zhi waited with interest for a while.