Chapter 138

When Zhen Jingye worked for the hot-tempered Actress Zhou, she had hidden fan groups of many celebrities, mostly female celebrities, but there were also male celebrities, but she had never seen such a VIP group created among fans. Premium membership fan group.

Now that they had met by fate, Zhen Jingye clearly felt that his blood volume was dropping, as if he had seen the lethality of the word "fan" for the first time.

I don’t know if it’s because the reviews on the Internet have always been good praise and fanatical pursuit of Kang Chen. Zhen Jingye has never seen Kang Chen’s fans quarreling with others on the Internet, so he never thought about it. Guo Kangchen also has a group of fans who are like a secret service force.

Wait... Zhen Jingye's face suddenly twitched, and he didn't dare to delve into it and thought: maybe the cause and effect are mutual, and it is precisely because of the presence of such high-level fans that it can lead to changes in public opinion.

Zhen Jingye said that he, a male assistant, had suffered serious self-esteem conflicts over his many years of work experience. However, just when his heart was raised by the words "Night Breeze", his mental suffering was pushed to another level. peak.

——The crew of "Night Breeze"? The film was recently launched not long ago. It was originally written by Hou Junmei, directed by Bai Changming, and invested by Wanyue Film and Television.

--Huh! ! ! Wanyue invested! ! Doesn't that mean...

——...What are you thinking about? Wanyue’s investment doesn’t mean that Wanyue’s boss himself acted well! !

——Silly boy, first of all, Xiao Zuoren did not appear in this movie; secondly, how could Kang Chen go to visit Xiao Zuoren? Kang Chen has never visited Xiao Zuoren in all these years, okay?

——? ? ? Why do you feel there is a story in this? Ask for knowledge.

——emmmm, there is nothing popular about it, but brothers Kang Chen and Xiao Zuoren love to quarrel and compete. It is the default of our two high-level fans. To be honest, every time I see people outside talking about Meng National CP, I will think of Kang. The matter of Chen and Xiao Zuoren tripping over each other... seems to have gone too far.

--etc! Stretch your legs and trip each other! ? I, the cute national CP...I... [crying over my heart]

——Can you please ignore the newcomer for now? Who knows who is in the "Night Breeze" crew? [Polite and murderous smile]

——[Touching head] Don’t worry, it’s easy to say. You’ll see it clearly at a glance. It’s on the official blog of “Night Breeze”.

——The hero Du Shuitian, the heroine Yan Meng, and two newcomers, oh, they are the good-looking CPs who have been talked about a lot recently.

——Good-looking CP? I’ve been cute lately too! ! 【Sudden excitement】

——Good looks? who? [yawned]

——Cheng Zhi and Xiang Yanguang, Xiang Yanguang should know, he has acted in "XXX" before, Cheng Zhi is a recent debut, a male playing a female role, because of an online drama that became popular.

--ah? ? ? A male playing a female role? ? Did I hear it wrong or did you say it wrong? Why can't I understand it? 【Confused face】

——Damn, you haven’t been online recently.

——[Confidently] Why should I go online if there is no news about Kang Chen.

——...[Hold down my eighty-meter sword]

As we chatted, slight divergences appeared in the topic, but everyone's main focus was always on Kang Chen, so the key points were pulled out without even saying a few words.