Chapter 148 - 149

Chapter 148

Unlike the first round of auditions, the results of the second round of auditions did not come directly. Cheng Zhi returned to the auditorium to watch the second group of auditions, and soon got the results of the staff. The results will be discussed and decided by the director and the producer, and will be notified in a few days. conclusion.

The audition for the female role in "The Imperial City on the Sea" has ended.

However, although the result was not directly stated, Xue Yi's heart was already cold. She knew that if the producer was not blind, the role of Xu Mansha would definitely fall on Cheng Zhi.

As early as the second round of auditions, Xue Yi discovered that director Zheng Jing had been looking at Cheng Zhi intentionally or unintentionally. Even though the other female artists were enjoying their talk at the mahjong table, the director's heart was far away from the spectators. The soles of the feet are hooked away. Except for her, no one else knew that they had lost, to this newcomer who suddenly appeared.

Xue Yi sighed heavily. At the moment when she returned unexpectedly, she could not think of jealousy for a moment. She walked out of the venue with a little dignity. The assistant who had been waiting outside immediately smiled in front of her and said expectantly: "Sister ,How about it?"

Xue Yi didn't say anything. When the assistant saw her face, he immediately closed his mouth as if he was speechless. The two of them took a few steps forward, but Xue Yi suddenly stopped.

I don't know if it's a woman's special feeling. She always feels that she has forgotten something. This feeling is like something is missing around her, which is a bit unaccustomed.

Suddenly, Xue Yi paused and understood.

... Chengzhi did not come out.

Xue Yi: "..."

What the hell is going on! !

Could it be that not only was she robbed of her role, but she was also deceived by the other person? ? ? Why does no one still feel empty after the first sight? ?

It's...poisoned! ! !

***

It is true that Cheng Zhi did not come out. Not to mention that Xue Yi was a little unaccustomed to the lack of people behind him. Cheng Zhi himself actually planned to admire it a few more times on the way out of the venue, but before he took two steps, someone suddenly called him from behind.

The person who called him was a staff member, but the person who wanted to talk to him was Zheng Jing.

The director looked at the number plate pinned to his chest and asked, "What's your name?"

Even if he couldn't remember, he could just ask the staff and find out. But Zheng Jing insisted on asking the newcomer in person, and he knew at a glance that he wanted to cultivate him.

Cheng Zhi smiled and said, "My name is Cheng Zhi."

It was still a false voice, and it sounded so natural. Zheng Jing nodded and looked at Cheng Zhi from a close distance. Not only did he not feel that the surprise of the first sight had diminished, but it became more and more difficult to look directly at him.

This is a true natural beauty. Every once in a while in the entertainment industry, someone like this will appear. It’s a pity that those with looks usually only have looks, and in the end they become vases. But those who are truly beautiful and have acting skills are full of aura. Actors are few and far between and hard to find.

But Zheng Jing felt that he saw spiritual energy in Cheng Zhi, the spiritual energy of an actor.

"How long have you been acting?"