Chapter 181

It was an extremely embarrassing scene, and the atmosphere was extremely embarrassing. Everyone was trying hard not to laugh out loud for the sake of Cheng Zhi's face.

Wang Wenhang looked panicked, Xiang Yanguang turned his head and shook his shoulders, while Xue Yi showed her true qualities as the Phoenix actress, her beautiful lips trembled and trembled, but she just couldn't shake the laughter out of her mouth.

But they can bear it, but the staff of the program team cannot.

Through the camera, I saw Cheng Zhi's helpless expression. The staff seemed to have been collectively tapped on their laughter points, and the entire set was filled with laughter.

After being laughed at by them enough, Cheng Zhi had lost the last barrier in the battle for male dignity and simply came out of the water, not caring whether his chest was high or low.

...He has been completely humiliated. He can't be embarrassed anymore, okay!

His expression caught Wang Wenhang's eyes, making the latter even more panicked.

Before Cheng Zhi came up, he walked quickly in the water for a few steps. Wang Wenhang eagerly held the soft hemisphere, handed it to Cheng Zhi's eyes and comforted him: "Don't be angry, don't be angry, your breasts are back." .”

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Audience: "..."

Damn it hahahahahahahaha I can’t stand it anymore hahahaha! ! !

Cheng Zhi is no longer angry, he just wants to smash Wang Wenhang to death with his fake breast on the spot. If you have a big mouth, believe it or not, he will slap you to death!

It's not a matter of picking up the ball or not. In the end, the makeup lady reached out to Wang Wenhang, and Wang Wenhang stupidly handed the soft ball over. Someone put a towel on Cheng Zhi, and Cheng Zhi wrapped himself up and said with a vicissitudes of life: "...Then I'll go change clothes?"

Xue Yi: "Okay."

Xue Yixiao's stomach hurt. She nodded twice, and there was still non-stop laughter as she waved. She also knew that it was best not to laugh in front of Cheng Zhi, but what could she do.

She couldn't help it!

Cheng Zhi was so humiliated that he spent a long time in the dressing room making up his mind before changing clothes and coming out.

The program crew suddenly arrived, and it became a luxury to change his look. He looked in the mirror and looked at himself wearing a bun in women's clothing as Yuan Chunhua. All he saw in the mirror was that he looked like a beautiful woman. He had been picking and choosing clothes for a long time, but he was still the same. I could only wrap myself in a thick down jacket.

Block! Block them all!

There is no need to change women's hair styles. If you want to do something to yourself in life, then let him do whatever he wants!

When they reunited with Xue Yi, the program team had moved to the tent. I thought that Xue Yi would be the only one, but I didn't expect that Xu Fei and Xiang Yanguang were also there.

Cheng Zhi thought for a while and then realized that Xue Yi was a guest in "Jinyiwei". As the guest was here, the host naturally needed to accompany him. They were all insiders, and the program team was happy to film. A few people chatted for a while, and suddenly mentioned Let’s talk about playing cards.

Four people are just the right number for playing cards. Moreover, the life of a celebrity is busy and there is less entertainment. It is a good way to relax once in a while.