Chapter 216 - 217 - 218 - 219 - 220

Chapter 216 

The Cherry Blossom Live Broadcast Night came to a perfect conclusion under the attention of the whole people. Among the hot headlines on the second day, Cheng Zhi occupied four major positions from top to bottom: #三行红 carpet#, #皇城国国狠狠#, # This award is rejected by Chengzhi #, #康陈 adoring smile. #

Naturally, the most popular one is still the last tag, which ranks second in the hot searches and remains high in popularity. Under this Weibo post, netizens are everywhere shouting "Tiantiantian".

——There is a saying that if you like someone, even if you don’t say it, it will come out of your eyes. Oh, Kang Chen’s eyes are really drunk! !

——It can be said to be quite pampering! !

——I am so envious! ! QAQ! !

——What does this incident tell us? ? Tell me that good-looking people only make friends with good-looking people! ! Ugly ones like us...cry.

——Upstairs, it’s just you, not you...

——Huang Cheng’s hair is so sweet! ! By the way, is Kang Chen’s character turned out to be a doting attack? I always thought that Kang Chen had honey attributes, the kind that randomly switches between different personalities! !

The popularity of each tag is not small. Taken together, Cheng Zhi’s topic volume is slightly more than Kang Chen’s. Naturally, in the major headlines of Cherry Blossom Night, Cheng Zhi and Kang Chen did not appear. News of the car accident.

Kang Chen suppressed the matter, and the news of Cheng Zhi's injury did not even spread outside the ward. No one knew about it except the client and the agent's male assistant.

After all, compared with the atmosphere of happily discussing Cheng Zhi on Weibo hot searches and the atmosphere of Cheng Zhi being injured in a car accident, any conscious person knows how to choose.

However, it is a fact that the injuries will delay the filming. The two leading actors were injured at the same time. Zheng Jing, the director of "The Imperial City on the Sea", was so anxious that he almost broke his teeth.

"If I had known, I wouldn't have let any of you go! What kind of live broadcast night are you attending!"

He said this angrily, but Zheng Jing still considerately gave Cheng Zhikangchen nearly a month to recuperate. He would shoot other scenes first, and the leading actor stopped working. Everything was focused on the actor's health.

Cheng Zhi was injured on the head and recovered after a few days of treatment. Kang Chen was injured on the hand. After a month's vacation, he gradually became able to move freely.

During the month of rest, Cheng Zhi's variety show "Love Is Impossible" was officially concluded. The love album had already been serialized before. At this stage, a serious conclusion was filmed.

Cheng Zhi and Xue Yi had a 'date' in the cafe where they first met. The two walked together in different directions and agreed not to look back.

The scene was so sad. In fact, as soon as the plot ended, the two of them went to a small restaurant to eat crayfish. Cheng Zhi ate one portion by himself and packed another portion, which made Xue Yi sigh.

"This much, can you eat it?"

"I have someone at home."

Xue Yi teased: "Hey, boyfriend?"

Cheng Zhi did not deny it: "Absolutely. He was injured recently and is recuperating."

Xue Yi: "??? Can injured people eat spicy food?"