Chapter 184

Cheng Zhi was frightened. This fright was not on the same level as Xue Yi coming out with a camera. It frightened him to pieces.

The flower petals he smashed were scattered on Kang Chen's hair, but he still couldn't stop the smile on his lips. He took the bouquet of flowers with his strong arms, held up the hair that was scattered by Cheng Zhi, and directly grabbed Cheng Zhi and the flowers at the same time. In his arms, Ren Chengzhi hammered him a few times, but he remained motionless.

"It's a surprise, isn't it?"

Cheng Zhi: "...there is your grandma!"

The familiar embrace, the familiar smell, the familiar man who I have been missing recently, my heart that had been ups and downs finally fell back to where it was. I sighed deeply and hugged Kang Chen tightly with both hands.

Kang Chen said calmly: "Happy Valentine's Day."

Cheng Zhi: "...Bah!"

Cheng Zhi originally planned to experience the happiness of Valentine's Day, but who thought that the happiness of Valentine's Day quickly went astray? Valentine's Day is gone, and April Fool's Day is here!

Cheng Zhi felt subtly unhappy. He held the tall man in his arms and kept thinking in his mind: "How did you know I was coming back today?"

His eyes widened: "Who told you! You actually leaked my whereabouts! Okay... you don't ask for mercy! I want to fire Zhen Jingye!"

Kang Chen: "..."

Kang Chen: "It's not Zhen Jingye."

Who else could it be but Zhen Jingye? Cheng Zhizheng had a strange look on his face, and then listened to Kang Chen say seriously: "This is all my fault. I only blame me for my sharp ears and eyes, and my great supernatural powers."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

The unabashed speechless expression on Cheng Zhi's face made Kang Chen feel very itchy when he saw it. He just liked teasing Cheng Zhi, and Cheng Zhi's reaction always made him feel happy. It was actually easy to know Cheng Zhi's whereabouts. He secretly followed Xiao Zuoren's circle of friends to see when Xu Fei would come home.

...But what would he say about price drops like following Xiao Zuoren’s circle of friends?

It's better to brag shamelessly.

"What about Mr. Almighty and Sister Yue?"

"I'm just here to help."

Cheng Zhi pursed his lips high, expressing shock that he had just been deceived by Mr. Almighty's solemn look. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk tsk, the manager of the superstar is not only outstanding in practical ability, but also has such good acting skills? ? ?

Look at Mr. Almighty’s anxious look for someone, it’s just like the real thing! He almost believed it! ...Okay, he really believed it.

Kang Chen smiled, he was wearing carefully selected clothes, his legs were straight and long, his shoulders were wide and his waist was narrow, he looked like a man in clothes, his good posture coupled with a face that could dazzle thousands of girls when he smiled, he looked down When touching Chengzhi, the direct gaze seems to drown Chengzhi in a tenderness.

... So handsome, Cheng Yingjun was deeply threatened by his beauty.

Kang Chen said: "Are you hungry?"

Cheng Zhi thought for a moment, "How about saying you're hungry?"

Kang Chen said: "Eat first."

"Then you say you're not hungry."